7.)

Rachelle's P.O.V:

Garrett and I had been talking since Monday night. I really enjoyed talking to him and seeing his view of the world.

He made me think of little things I'd never thought of before like, what if the things we've named God has a different name for. Like; we call trees trees, but maybe God calls them a word we've never heard. He made me laugh, and he made me so happy. I really enjoyed talking to Garrett.

I told Garrett that I would busy past 5pm today because of the get together my friends and I were having for my birthday so he didn't feel like I was ignoring him. He said he totally understood and wouldn't be upset at all, which made me feel good.

We were talking quite a bit today, something I didn't expect since it was Saturday, his "family day". When it came closer to the time of the "party" I told Garrett I was going to get ready.

Garrett: "ok... I understand."

I kinda felt bad.

Me: "the only way we could talk was if we FaceTimed" I joked.

Garrett: "I'm down if you are :P"

I was joking, I think. I didn't think he'd say yes because we hadn't been talking that long, but I was totally down!! It's Garrett :)

Me: "umm yes!!"

I was about to hit FaceTime when my phone showed the words *incoming call*. I smiled so big! I was trying to contain my joy before answering so I didn't look crazy.

I answered, "hi Garrett" with a big smile.

His smile made my stomach flutter as he said "hey Rachelle."

"So, I don't know how much fun you'll have because I'll be getting ready, but I have no problem staying on the phone with you" I said in all honesty knowing he might not enjoy watching me paint my face.

"I actually don't mind at all. I like watching girls get ready."

I chuckled at his words.

"No! No! Not like that! Oh, God. That sounds awful" he said slamming his face in his palm.

I couldn't contain my laughter as he tried to recover from his previous statement.

"I— I meant it's interesting. Be-because I don't have to do the stuff... girls do."

I smiled at his blushing and said "I knew what you meant. It's ok, I don't judge."

He just chuckled and said "good".

I started to do my makeup while we talked. It got quiet as I did my eyebrows. I was focusing so intensely so I didn't mess them up. I looked up to see if he was still there because he was being so quiet when I noticed he was sitting face to the camera watching me do my eyebrows.

"Like what you see" I asked in a joking manner.

"Yes. Very much so" he answered with a grin. I blushed and looked back to the mirror to finish blending the dark brown colour in.

"It's so mesmerizing to watch you do this" he said.

"Ya... it's... cool." I paused between words still trying to focus.