36.)

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"So, I'll see you in about 10 minutes?"

"You got it, Princess" he answered.

"Well, I'll see you then... olive."

"Olive too, Rachelle."

I wonder if I should've said I love you... I mean, after our talk I explained it was going to be hard to say it out loud, and he said he understood. Even though "olive" is our little term, maybe I should've actually said it.

I don't know.

After I hung up, I checked to see if there was anyone in line. The coffee shop was relatively empty, but I could see a tall figure walking towards the shop.

I put my phone away and quickly walked to the staff bathroom to check my face. I walked back and nearly fell over when I saw his face.

"Rachelle" the tall, dark guy said.

"George..."

"Nice to see you" he said.

"Ya... What do you want?"

I could feel my body shake while my breathing started to get heavy. I was extremely nervous to see him. I thought moving 8 hours away would keep distance between us.

I guess I was wrong.

"I came here for coffee" he said nonchalantly.

"That's what we serve, so... again; what do you want" I said trying not to sound scared as hell.

"What do you get" he asked.

"I don't drink coffee" I lied.

"Really? Wow. You always drank coffee when we were together."

"That was then."

"Are you ok" he asked annoyed.

"I'm just trying to take your order. Please choose. Just look at the menu and choose" I said looking straight into his eyes.

I wanted to look away, but I didn't want him to know he made me nervous. I just wanted to run and run and run until I couldn't anymore.

"Do you treat all your customers like this" he asked rudely.

"George, cut the crap. What do you want? I know damn well you didn't drive 8 hours down south to get coffee" I huffed out.

"Fine, you got me. I didn't come here to get coffee. I came here to talk to you" he said with a smile on his face.

"I don't want to talk to you. Actually, yes, I do. How did you find out where I lived? Where I worked?"

"Your cousin, Rafael" he said emotionless.

I hate that guy. Such an asshole. Ever since I told my family that George left me because of my PTSD, Rafael has been an ass. He took George's side instead of mine.

"How does Raf even know" I asked curiously.

"He's still family, bug."

Aunt Teresa told him. Dang, that woman has a big mouth. Too bad I adore her.

"Don't call me that. I'm not your girlfriend anymore" I spat out.

"We can fix that" he smirked.

I heard the door open and saw Garrett storming in with a very unpleasant look on his face.

"Rachelle, who's this?"

"Garrett—"

"I'm George. Nice to meet you" he stuck his hand out.