⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️

I quickly wanted to address the last chapter. I also wanted to warn and say that it will be mentioned in multiple other chapters.

If that's not your "cup of tea" I understand completely.

I want everyone to know that I am not making light of sexual assault at all!!

As a member of the Me Too movement, I understand just how serious sexual assault, sexual abuse, and any kind of sexual harassment is.

I am choosing to show this trauma because I know personally what it's like. It's not pure entertainment, I promise.

I also wanted to say that you're not alone!!

If you're reading this and you're going through sexual abuse or struggling with sexual trauma, please tell someone!!

I kept my story hidden for years and it only made things worse.

I'm not going to lie and say "telling makes it go away" because it doesn't, but it does help.

I thought telling would make me look weak. I thought no one would respect me anymore. I thought "no one will believe me". I thought that somehow I'd be the one to blame.

But I was wrong 😏

My family was incredible about it. I am so thankful for them.

But anyways!!!!

Just so you know, I'm not making fun of sexual trauma at all.

And you're not alone. I promise.

You're beautiful/handsome, you're valued, you're loved, and you're worth the fight.

Don't give up. Speak up!

Olive <3