19.)

Garrett's P.O.V:

Rachelle's been very busy this week.

After our little "love talk" she went to work a couple hours later. Ever since then she's been working like crazy. She was supposed to have Wednesday off, but I guess they needed her.

I miss her so much. Thank God she has Saturday and Sunday off.

I've been thinking about what we should do, but I keep coming up blank. I thought about the movies, but no good movies are playing. I thought about going shopping but she's not like other girls, she doesn't enjoy it. I thought about trying to go ice skating but I know Rachelle doesn't like being out in the cold. I thought about going out to eat too.

Wait! That's it! I got it!!

We can cook dinner together, watch a movie, cuddle, kiss... maybe have fun. I don't know, but that sounds amazing!!

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"I still can't believe he said 'I love you'" Jared said as I made a cappuccino for a customer.

"I know" I said quietly.

"Rachelle. I know how you feel about that... Do you wanna talk about it, or...?"

His speaking was slow like he didn't know what to say. I didn't blame him though. I didn't know what to say either. I wish I had the words to express how I felt about Garrett's words.

My words...

"I don't know" I started.

"I mean, I care about him so much, and if I believed in... that... I wouldn't have a problem. Well, I don't have a problem, I just—" I stuttered unable to properly form a sentence.

"I know what you mean, honey" he said, the left side of his lips curling into a little sympathetic smile.

I called the lady's name and returned to the back to finish my conversation with Jared.

"So, is it weird" Jared asked.

"Well, I've been working pretty much ever since the morning it told you it happened, but we've been texting and FaceTiming like normal" I responded.

"I don't want to act weird, and as far as I know Garrett isn't even thinking about it" I said honestly.

In most people's eyes I did love him. According to standards and what I feel for him, I do. To Garrett, I do... and that's what scares me.

"I can't put into words why I don't believe in love. Well, why I don't want to hear it at least" I said cringing at the thoughts of him.

"I do this because I love you." "I'm not hurting you, I'm loving you."

"What do you mean" Jared asked.

"You know.... him" I said widening my eyes for emphasis.

"Oooooh!! Him..." he said remembering.

"He um... he used to say that— that he loved me and um... that's why he did it" I said trying to keep myself calm.