✨ EPILOGUE ✨

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Rachelle! It's 4 pm, you gotta get up" Mom yelled as she shook me from slumber.

"No" I groaned as she shook me.

"Honey, I understand being upset, but you can't sleep all day, everyday" she said sweetly.

"Momma, I didn't sleep last night" I whined.

"Partying or nightmares?"

"What?"

"I know" she said lowly.

"How did you—"

"A mother knows" she said flatly.

"I..."

I couldn't think of what to say. There were no words for how bad I felt about her finding out, but I couldn't stay sober. It was too hard.

"There's nothing you can say. I don't even know what you could say. Heck, I don't even know what I want you to say" she said sadly.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"I wish that was enough" she said as she kissed my forehead before leaving.

I sat up as she left and I heard my phone start to ring. I reached over to see J.P.'s name flash across my phone, so I ignored it.

I couldn't stand hearing him try and convince me to go back to therapy. The drugs, sex, and alcohol worked better than therapy. Well, at least that's what I told myself to feel better.

***

"Rachelle! Come here" my dad yelled from downstairs.

I trudged down the stairs in my oversized hoodie and fuzzy socks when I saw practically my whole family sitting at the dinning room table.

"What's going on" I asked.

"Have a seat" my mother smiled.

I sat down looking around the table at my siblings and parents waiting for them to announce what was going on.

"Rachelle... we're very worried about you" Timmy started.

"We understand that you're going through a hard time, but it's been almost a year since you and Garrett broke up" Zienna chimed in.

"We think it's time to move on. We get that it's not going to be easy, but you have to at least try to get your mind off of it" Jordan said.

"If you won't go to therapy, and you won't stop partying and get a job... we have no choice but to push you forward" my dad said slowly.

"I'm sorry, what" I asked confused.

"We're doing this for your own good. You've made no strides to better yourself or help your mental illness, so we've decided nudging you to help yourself isn't working. Now we're pushing you" Mom said nicely.

"For your own good" she added.

"But, I—"

"We already have stuff planned out, so you don't have to worry" Timmy smiled.

"What?"

"Uncle Ben got me a modeling job in Los Angeles. He's letting me stay in a nice apartment, that's very spacious, and I was wondering if you wanted to move with me" Annastasia kindly offered.

"I..."

"It's very nice Rachelle. It's big enough for both of us, so you wouldn't have to worry about having your own space, I promise. Uncle Ben and I could help you find a job if you wanted" she added.

"Is that the only option" I asked, not wanting to move again.

"Unless you have a better plan..." my mom said quietly.

"You guys are kicking me out" I asked.

"I don't want to phrase it like that. If you had a plan and wanted to better yourself here... then no, we wouldn't make you move out, but right now you're not doing any better here than you were at your old apartment" my dad answered.

"Sounds like you guys have made up your mind..." I stated sarcastically.

"So..." Anna asked.

"Hello, Cali" I fake smiled.

"Yay" they all said simultaneously.

***

"Ready to go Rachelle" Annastasia asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I huffed.

"Well, I love you girls. Be careful! And make sure to take turns driving so you don't fall asleep at the wheel" my mother warned.

"Ok, Mom" I laughed.

"I'm serious. Be safe" she said seriously.

"We will, Mom. We'll even stop if we have to" Annastasia said.

"Ok..."

"Make sure you're in a good area first" my dad cautioned.

"Ok, Dad" we said.

"Alright, alright. Let's let these girls go" Jordan said with a chuckle.

"Oh, you're right. Ok, ok. Alright... bye girls" my mom waved.

"Bye!!"

"Bye! Love you" everyone yelled.

"Bye Timmy, bye Jordan, bye Mom, by Dad, by Daisy, bye Jordie, bye Atlanta, by Gemma, bye Maximus, bye Zienna, and bye Michael!! I love you all" I screamed as Anna drove away.

"Bye" I heard them yell as we drove off.

I watched as they got smaller and smaller in the distance. I couldn't tell what I was feeling. I was nervous, scared, happy, excited, and sad all at the same time.

I was ready to start a new life though . Well, maybe not that new, but hopefully better than what I'm doing right now. Who knows... maybe I'll become a stripper and make enough money to have someone erase my memory. Find a crazy, mad scientist from Germany or something.

"So... One Direction" Annastasia smirked.

"Duh" I laughed.

"CALI!!! HERE WE COME" Anna screamed as Midnight Memories blasted in her speakers.

// A.N: I will be making a sequel, Scarlet Red, where the story of Garrett and Rachelle continues. I will be editing this book first, but I am indeed going to be writing another book. Make sure you go check it out!! (By the time I post this chapter the prologue, should be up.) VOTE AND COMMENT!! Much love <3 //