39.)

Garrett's P.O.V:

Rachelle had nightmares again last night. She hadn't had them in about 3 nights, and I can't help but wonder if it was because of me.

As Rachelle slept next to me I went over everything. I let loose a little last night, with permission, but it's nothing compared to what I want to do.

I want her to feel comfortable, but I can barely keep myself contained. Especially after last night. She was perfect! She listened to every command, and didn't complain at all.

As I looked over, I noticed multiple hickeys on her neck, and chest when she rolled over. I know she'll make a fuss about it since she has work, but I think they're hot.

Thank you, God. I truly am thankful for her.

...

"Hey, baby" she rasped.

"Hi, honey" I chuckled as she smiled.

"What's that smile for" she asked.

"You're so pretty."

"Oh, goodness" she huffed.

"What?? What does that mean" I asked.

"I just woke up from a terrible night's sleep... and you have the audacity to lie to me like that" she asked with sarcasm lacing her words.

"I'm not lying! You're so... so beautiful."

She blushed, a beautiful smile appearing, before covering her face with the blanket. I laughed at her action and sunk down to cuddle with her.

I lifted the blanket to get under it and expose her face. She smiled before putting her head down to hide her face again.

"Why do you keep looking away from me" I asked slightly annoyed.

"You're gonna try and kiss me and I haven't brushed my teeth yet" she whined.

"Then go brush your teeth weirdo" I laughed.

When she came back she had a funny look on her face. She looked like she was trying to hold back a smile.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing" she smiled.

"What??"

"I see you like to leave your mark" she smirked.

"Ahhh" I lightly chuckled.

"Wanna see something else?"

"Sure."

Her face turned up into a childish smirk as she turned around and pulled her hair to the side. I raised my eyebrows wondering where this could possibly be going.

As she lifted her shirt, her bottom became exposed to me. She pulled her underwear up to the side, giving me a better look at her ass.

"I knew I was too rough." I shook my head in disappointment as I looked at the heavily marked area.

There was a very visible hand print and a small bruise on both cheeks. I couldn't tell if they looked swollen or not.

"No! No, no! Baby, I didn't mean to make you feel bad! I—"

She got on the bed, straddling me and taking my face in her hands.

"I showed you because... because" she stuttered.

"That's what I thought" I said sadly.

"Please. Let me finish" she said before biting her lip.

"I, um- I showed you because... I... like them" she said before smiling.