Twenty Seven

Ari's POV

I wake up to a dark figure in a black cloak hovering above our bed, I let my eyes adjust before I realize it is Lucious. I quickly cover myself even more with my blankets.

"Draco!!!" I shout.

He instantly flings himself into an upright position and looks over at me terrified.

"babe? are you okay? what's wrong?" he starts worrying.

"I- i'm fine.. but look behind you.." I point.

"Hello son" Lucious smiles.

"dad? what are you doing here?" he gets out of bed and throws me one of his shirts and a pair of shorts he found of mine.

"well you didn't respond to my letter last night so thought i'd stop by" he leans against the wall and stares at us both.

I'm under the covers quickly sliding on the rest of my clothes before I hop out of bed and sit on the edge of our bed to have a conversation, I pull out my straight face.

"we didn't do anything, we've been catching up on schoolwork." I sigh acting tired of it.

"Catching up? Draco shouldn't have to catch up, he should be getting straight A's." He glares at Draco.

"ever since we have been going after Harry and his friends we haven't payed much attention to our work father." Draco rolls his eyes.

"of course you haven't, well the end of the year is here. Therefore today you both with come back and we will send you back next year for a project." Lucious smiles before heading out the door.

"I'll be back, I need to say goodbye to all of my friends!" I yell to Draco before running out the door.

"Harry! Hermione! Ron! Luna! Neville! Fred! George!! Wait... please!" I run after them trying to reach them before they get on the train.

"Bloody hell, I thought we were never gonna see you today, glad you made it!" Ron smiles.

"Haha yea I tried to reach you all before you got on." I shrug.

"are you ready to leave shorty?" George jokes.

"hey! i'm not that short." I dart my eyes at him as he pats me on my head.

"oh knock it off!" Fred pushes his hand away from my head.

"but.. actually i'm not going back to my hometown." I pull my bag closer to me.

"Why?" Harry asks.

"Well.. at the manor I killed my muggle mother since she was there... but i had a reason for it." I step back slightly waiting to be hated.

"what the hell- why would you do that Arianna?!" Neville steps back.

"she lied.. about my biological parents and everything. She said she didn't know them!" I rub my arm.

"what does it matter that she lied dear?" Luna asks.

"throughout all my life all i wanted was to know my biological parents and she knew that.. yet she didn't tell me she knew them after all the times i've asked about them.." I frown.

"i get it.. don't worry about it. You were upset and killed her. Don't blame yourself, maybe she shouldn't have lied." Fred rubs my back.

"yea.. you're not bad Ari, just because your a slytherin who is dating Draco Malfoy, and has a death mark and who's parents are literally voldemort and bellatrix that doesn't mean anything. Our friendship ever since you got here is what matters." Hermione smiles.

"she's not all wrong, you showed us you have a good heart." George chimes in.

"Thank you.. so so much" I smile before they all hop on the train.

I turn around to find Draco standing behind me holding his hand out so we could leave, I grab his hand as he brings us to the manor.

Draco's POV

We arrive at the manor within a second and we rush right into the door as my mother spots us from the living room.

"Oh you've made it!" She runs towards us and hugs us both.

"Hello Narcissa!" Ari smiles accepting the hug.

Her and my mother seem to be getting along well, it sucks that my fathers the bad one.

"Where's your husband..?" Ari hesitates asking her.

"Sleeping.. so if you want to get rid of him then, take this potion and just drop about half of it in his mouth." She hands Draco a bottle of green liquid.

"what if we put it in food? and act like we made him lunch?" I ask looking over at Ari.

"that could work, just make the food smell good." She walks away as Ari and I walk into the kitchen.

"what should we make?" She grabs a plate down from the cupboard.

"well first off, we need to make the same thing for all of us so it doesn't seem off." I grab the rest of the plates down.

"now.. for the food how about quesadillas?" I lean on the counter.

"oh yes! those are easy to make!" Ari starts running around the kitchen grabbing all the ingredients we need, she starts putting the quesadillas together as I start the oven.

After about 3 minutes they are already ready to come out of the oven, my mother is at the table waiting as she knows part of the plan. Ari slowly drips some of the thick green liquid into my fathers quesadillas then she sets all the plates at the table remembering which is the bad one.

My father enters the dining room to see us all sitting down waiting for him.

"well what is this?" he puts his hand on his chair slightly.

"Quesadillas! I decided to make everyone lunch as a treat." Ari smiles.

"isn't that so sweet dear?" Narcissa plays out.

"Not bad I must say.. thank you." He slides into his chair and looks through his food.

"what's this green stuff?" he points at it.

"ask those two they made it." Narcissa shrugs.

"it's a new type of sauce, called hot flame." Ari shrugs as she bites into hers.

We all bite into ours as we watch my father start choking and trying to grab his water.

"what is this?!" he yells.

"poison." Narcissa laughs as we all walk out.