Ten

Draco's POV

I end up waking up a few minutes before Ari does, She moved in her sleep I've noticed considering now she's facing the other wall again. I really don't wanna get up, I guess it won't hurt to stay in bed for a little longer with her. I kiss her on the forehead before I embrace her closer to me.

"I can tell you one thing.. I never thought of this happening when I first saw you in the beginning of the school year." I mutter under my breath.

"What was that?" Ari says with a low voice as she rubs her eyes open while the sun hits them and makes them a light hazel brown.

"Oh.. morning, I was just talking to myself." I explain before she rolls one of her legs over me and sits on my stomach, using my knees as a back rest. She leans down and I place my hand on her cheek and smile, she smiles back before kissing me softly, those lips are very addictive...

"When does class start?" She asks rolling off of me and planting her head back into the pillow.

"Uhh 5 minutes ago..." I get out of bed and put on fresh clothes and fix my hair.

"Oh shit! We're late to sex education!" She jumps out of bed and quickly throws on her clothes and pulls her hair into a sleek pulled back ponytail.

"When we get there let's go in one at a time.." I explain opening the door of my room.

"Why? We're together it shouldn't matter." She raises her eyebrow.

"I just am not ready to make it public yet, that a problem?." I glance over at her and she shakes her head.

Once we arrive to the class I walk in first as snape looks at me not surprised, a few moments later Ari follows in and once she sits down snape's eyes are going between the both of us then he laughs, oh he must definitely know.

We both sit down to another paper and this time it's about pleasures and kinks about our partner, Uhh we only did some things last night I don't know what she enjoyed. I guess I'll have to go by how her expression was when certain things happened. This time we glance a smirk at each other and start writing our answers since we know.

Ari's Paper

malfoy tends to like being dominant and likes the girls to obey him.. although he also seems to enjoy a little bit of attitude in there.

However for kinks, no idea, how would I know? Knowing Draco probably tying people up.. I wouldn't know though.

Draco's Paper

Ari is definitely the kind of girl who likes to be dominated over. She loves being choked, not to tight but nor to little. She also likes when people bite her lower lip.

I peak over at Ari's paper and notice the answer of how I might like tying people up, well.. if she insists I can do that next time. We both hand our papers in and sit and talk for the last 10 minutes of class.

"So.. you seemed to enjoy calling me daddy last night." I say putting my hand under the table and on her thigh.

Ari's POV

"Sorry.. I don't know what came over me." My cheeks turn red as his hand goes further up and to the hem of my skirt.

"Draco." I whisper as he raises an eyebrow.

"Stop, were in class!" I whisper and slightly shout as he chuckles and leans to my ear.

"Now now now don't be bad. I can do what I want with you princess." He says moving my underwear over a little just enough so he could touch me.