Seventeen

Draco's POV

I take Ari's hand in mine rubbing my thumb over her knuckles. I look over thinking I heard her sigh but I look to see an emotionless face. I slowly release her hand as she walks in front of me into the room as I follow, The dark lord gestures her to stand in the middle of the room as he walks over.

"Stay back boy." He glares at me as I hesitate and decide to lean against a desk.

"Give me your left arm Lockhart." He says lifting his wand out of his pocket.

Ari lifts up her left sleeve as he grabs under her forearm, she jumps at his touch slightly in fear but she keeps her face stone cold.

"this might... hurt a little" the dark lord grins lifting the wand just above her skin as his nails dig into her arm, she screams. Loud and painful she screams. I sit there and quickly turn around and start scanning books to get rid of the image.

"Stop!" Ari yells as I flinch.

The screaming stops as I turn around to see a pool of blood on the floor and the death mark revealed on her left arm, Voldemort vanishes and She drops to the floor, I instantly run over to her stopping her from landing in the blood.

I lift her head onto my shoulder to see that She's gone unconscious, shit. I just fucked up her life... I call my mom into the room, she walks in and kneels down next to her as I leave the room and walk up to the roof.

Ari's POV

I feel like i'm flying.. The last thing I remember is screaming and then my eyesight went black. I can hear things but I can't see them anymore.

"Lucious!" I hear Narcissa yell.

"what?" He replies as I hear footsteps coming closer.

"She's unconscious, and Draco walked out." I feel someone pull my sleeve back down.

"Bring her into the guest room, he must feel guilty. They can talk when she wakes up." Lucious whispers.

I hear a few footsteps and then I'm getting lifted, In about 5 minutes I'm getting places down into a soft fluffy cloud. I must be in the guest bedroom now.

——————————————————————
Draco is no where to be found when I awaken, instead I see narcissa.

"Hello dear, are you feeling well?" She asks putting her hand slightly on my hand.

"I feel sick.." I say holding my stomach.

"That's to be expected, Draco felt horrible for about a week when he got his." She hands me a cup of soup.

I hesitate but end up drinking it anyway, she's being nice enough to even check up on me..

"Where is Draco...?" I ask finishing the soup as she puts it back on the tray.

"He... went to the roof to think." She smiles getting out of her chair.

"I'm gonna go talk to him.." I get up and balance myself as she runs to help me.

"Dear I think you should rest." She insists.

"No no, I need to speak to him, he shouldn't feel guilty." I pull away from her and start walking towards the window out onto the roof. It's already open so I grab the closest coat and put it on and climb out. The cold wind gust is already making my cheeks into a frozen strawberry.

I arrive near the top to see Draco chugging Fire whiskey. I climb up and grab it from him as he looks over and instantly looks down.

"you shouldn't be drinking that." I say placing it next to me.

"who cares." He rubs his lips.

"I do, Stop acting this way and please don't feel guilty." I say kissing his cheek.

"Me, guilty? Pffft you're funny." He giggles slightly.

"I know you felt that, just cause I couldn't see you doesn't mean I couldn't hear your parents." I say taking the fire whiskey in my hand and taking a huge gulp.

"whatever happened to we shouldn't be drinking that?" He laughs.

"who cares anymore, I need it after tonight." I chug more than half the bottle before he takes it out of my hand, he drinks the rest and throws it off the roof.

He lays down into the snow and I slip right next to him as he cuddles up closer to me.

"Ari?" He says caressing my cheek.

"Yes Draco?" I say blushing now.

"Can I tell you something... That i've had on my mind lately." He goes serious.

I gulp and nod getting ready to be told this was all a joke, that I joined the death eaters for nothing. That he wants to break up with me, anything but instead he tells me this.

"I love you Ari... So much, I just.. suck at showing it." He kisses me.

I pull back, "I love you too Draco" I smile and continue the kiss, we go back to cuddling up to each other until the wind becomes to much to handle.

"You're freezing! let's go inside." He helps me up and we walk inside to a smell of fresh biscuits and gravy, he leads me to his room and tells me to get in bed.

"what about dinner?" I ask.

"You're staying up here, I'm bringing it up to you." He smiles.

I quickly change into something more cozy as he stares at my plain back, I turn around to see him blushing and I laugh.

"Ok i'm getting in bed, don't take to long." I smile.

I get into bed as he leaves and arrives about 5 minutes later with some food, He climbs into bed with me as I eat it slowly. When I finish it all he places the tray on the ground beside the bed and kisses my cheek.

"I saw you staring earlier." I tease.

"Oh um.. heh yea.." He turns bright red again.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before." I say, unbuttoning the t-shirt I borrowed. He looks away and turns around.

I turn him back my way as I stand there with just a Bra and underwear, I lift his shirt off and put my other leg over him and smirk.

"You naughty girl." He smirks flipping me onto the bed and him on top.

"you're supposed to be resting." He laughs.

"Eh.. I think i'll rest after." I giggle and plant a kiss on his soft lips.

He unbuttons his pants and we climb under the covers having a bit of fun before bed that is until there is a loud knock at the door.

"Make sure to get some rest in there!" Narcissa says as I hear footsteps leaving.

We both instantly drop out of our mood and put our clothes back on and giggle both a bit embarrassed, I snuggle up to him and fall asleep.