Six

"Hey, Ari? Are you awake..." someone shakes me awake, I rub my eyes to find Adrian standing over me.

"Oh shit... did I sleep through the night?" I ask positioning myself upright while in pain.

"Yea.. it's alright though, I heard what happened with umbridge. Sucks that we can't heal it, but.. can I try healing that scar on your cheek now?" He says moving his head to get a better look at it, I nod as he pulls out his wand.

"Vulnera Sanentur" He says pointing his wand towards me, within an Instant the scar is covered and almost looks like nothing was ever there. I thank him with a nod.

"Oh here's a letter, I was supposed to give it to you. It's from your parents, see you in class." He smiles handing me a letter before he leaves the room.

I open the envelope pretty anxious to see what they had responded with.

Dear Arianna

I'm glad you have made a few friends at least, and I'm concerned on your behalf of being a slytherin. You were raised mostly by us so your parents being death eaters shouldn't matter to the sorting hat. Don't worry to much about it, can't wait to see you soon.

                                                        ~Your family

I smile and tuck it into my robe, when I stand up I realize their is blood from my arm all over the couch. Right when I am about to get parchment paper to notify Dumbledore about it a girl walks in and cleans it up fairly quick and smiles at me.

I quickly bolt out of the slytherin common room and make it to potions a little before the bell, I find Adrian waving me down as I walk over to him and sit next to him. Terence is sitting right on the other side.

"I'm pretty sure Snape doesn't care what we do today, our homework is due tomorrow, still up to work together today?" Terence asks with a whisper. I nod back as he smirks at me and Goyle pats him on his back with a smile, Malfoy on the other hand looks pissed.

Draco's POV

When I glimpse up from the textbook I notice Arianna staring at me, weird. Do I have something on my face? I mean, I get I'm hot but she doesn't have to make it bloody obvious.

"Got a problem?" I say leaning my arm on the table.

"Oh, my bad. I was just looking at your fucked up face" She shrugs and covers her mouth to hide her laugh.

"You know, I was gonna ask about how your arm is doing but never mind." I say looking back at my textbook.

"Hey Goyle, Any girls in line for me tonight?" I joke around with a grin.

"Only Pansy like always." He says blowing out a breath of air.

"She needs to get a life, I don't like her. She is actually a whore, she's been passed around so much by different guys it's unbelievable." I roll my eyes turning the page of my book.

"No kidding, I got her a few weeks ago." Terence budges in.

"Oh fuck off, nobody cares about your fuck list." I say glaring at him.

"Wait, fuck list?" Arianna says lowly and slowly looking over to Higgs.

"No no no, it's a joke!" He laughs rubbing his neck.