Two

Ari's POV

Once the doors had opened I stood up and grabbed my suitcase from the top rack above me, when I looked behind me Ron was standing there with another ginger head girl almost similar features as him.

"I thought I'd wait for you, we have a small boat ride to the castle. Didn't want you to be alone." He says as he steps out of the booth.

"Oh, um. Thanks." I say almost under a mutter as I look between this ginger girl and Ron.

"Oh! My bad. This is Ginny!" He looks over at the girl next to him as she sticks her hand out.

"Hello! You must be new, I'm Ron's younger sister, along with Fred and George's." She explains with a small smile spread across her face as I go to shake her hand.

"Oh hey, nice to meet you." I send a sweet smile her way as I step out of the booth after them.

"So what year are you?" She says turning slightly enough for me to see a glimpse of her face.

"I'm a year 5, I heard Ron, Harry, and Hermione are in there as well." i explain while Stepping off of the train onto a small gravel path leading out to a lake.

"Aww that sucks, I'm a year 4 but yea, they are all year 5." She says with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

We both start walking down the path until we reach the docks. When I go to ask Ginny and Ron something I notice they are climbing into a boat with Harry and a blonde hair girl. My anxiety starts to come up into my stomach as I stand there.

"Hey!" Hermione calls out over from a boat, she's sitting with another boy who looks like he would be the kid to get straight A's. I walk over as hermione motions for me to join them, I climb into the boat and take a seat across from them.

"This is Neville! He's pretty nice. I was just talking about you. All nice things of course." A giggle escapes from her mouth as she flings her hand up to her mouth to hide it.

"Oh hello. You can call me Ari." I hesitate as I reach a hand out to greet him.

"N-nice to meet you." He says slowly reaching his hand out and shaking mine before pulling away.

We were about to undock when a teacher shouted to wait and that there was a few late students coming from the train. When I look over I see a boy around my age, Bleach blonde hair and a face with no emotion. Beside him are two boys, they look like someone you wouldn't want to mess with. They start coming our way as Hermione looks over at me and Neville is mumbling something under his breath.

"Whatever you do, don't speak to him. He's rude." She quickly whispers to me as the boy reaches our boat and the three of them climb in. The Bleach blonde boy decides to sit next to me as I scoot over quickly and the two others sit behind him. Neville looks out at the Lake ignoring him, and Hermione keeps her glare on me.

"So... Ari, have any siblings?" Hermione quickly asks breaking the silence.

"Not that I know of... I got adopted out a few years ago when I was about 3. I've been raised by muggles almost all my life. They are super sweet though." I smile.

Hermione widens her eyes as she looks between me and the boy seated next to me. When I look over I see him staring right at me with a disgusted look like I had offended him.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you." I quickly push out of my mouth as he starts to open his mouth. The boy chokes out laughing.

"Offended? That's funny. It's the fact that you were raised by muggles." He says with an eyebrow raised. The boys behind him start laughing.