Twenty Eight

Draco's POV

I look over at my father to see him having a hard time breathing, he's turning pale right in front of me.

"You'll regret this.." He chokes out.

"Not if your dead" Ari adds in.

"Narcissa help me.." his speech is slowing down.

"Why should i help you, your love for me isn't even real. We were an arranged marriage and I never wanted to even marry you. We're only together because of the power we have combined." she shrugs.

"but.. Nar-Narcissa my dear-" He gets cut off.

"Dad..?" I whisper, no response.

"He's gone" Ari crosses her arms.

"yea.." I nod.

"you okay Draco?" My mother comes over.

"I don't know." I shrug putting my hands on the counter.

"what's wrong?" Ari places her hand on my shoulder.

"I just wish there was something else we could have done other than kill him." He whispers.

"well.. we couldn't put him in Azkaban because he can easily escape it." My mother frowns.

"yea i know.." I turn my back towards them.

Ari's POV

After that whole scenario we're all just sitting there staring at Lucious's corpse falling out of the chair.

For some reason I feel a really weird feeling in my throat, like i'm gonna get sick.

"are you alright dear? You don't look so good." Narcissa asks me.

"I don't think so.. I'll be back!" I run out the door and follow the hallway to the bathroom.

I almost didn't make it because right when I reach the toilet I start throwing up blood, fuck. Is this about the baby? Or is this about the cancer? I'm not good with this adult type of shit.

I hear the doorknob open and Narcissa comes up behind me and pulls my hair back into a ponytail.

"oh my, is that blood?!" She looks away for a second.

"yep.." I exhale.

"I thought you were getting sick due to the sight in the kitchen." she explains.

"No.. this is much more worse than that." I look away from the toilet bowl for a second.

"what's going on darling?" she rubs my back.

"well.. one thing is I'm kind of pregnant with Draco's baby, and another thing is I have been diagnosed with a muggle disease called cancer and there's no cure, everyone dies from it and there hair usually falls out." I put my face in my hands.

"look at it this way, we can prevent the hair loss with magic at least, and second you'll have a loving child to care for until that happens." She smiles.

"Malfoy doesn't even know about either of them though.." I say disappointed in myself.

"I understand, you didn't wanna hurt him with the second one and your not sure how he will react to the first problem." She flushes the toilet so we don't have to keep looking at it.

Narcissa: "Wanna know a secret?"

Ari: "Sure.."

"When Draco was younger he dreamed of having a family with a girl he loved. He always wanted a child he could care for himself. When he was younger I got him this baby doll once and he would treat it like his own kid. Of course he doesn't have it anymore because he felt weird having it considering the muggles look at it as a girls only toy but that was him a few years back. Therefore I don't think he will be upset about you being pregnant." She smiles.

"wow.. I never would have thought of him to be that way. The only reason I don't want to tell him is because what if I pass before the baby is delivered? Or what if I lose the baby?" I sigh.

"There's always that chance you could lose that baby, however you need to tell him and it's honestly up to you if you want to tell him about your cancer but the baby should definitely be talked about." She helps me up off the ground as I nod.

We both walk out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen, we arrive to Draco sitting at the table with a cup of fire whiskey, I look around and notice he must have went to bury his father since the corpse is no longer there.

"Draco.. we need to talk." I slide into a seat next to him as Narcissa sits as well.

"about?" He takes a sip of his drink.

I push his fire whiskey away from him so that I can have his full attention.

"You know how I was freaking out when that nurse came to your dorm that one day?" I tap my fingers on the table.

Draco: "yea, what about it."

Ari: "Well.. they came to tell me that the recent pregnancy test that came in was actually positive.."

Draco's POV

I can't believe those words I just heard out of her mouth, Pregnancy test? Positive? WHAT?!

"You're kidding" I sit there puzzled.

"She's not" Narcissa budges in.

"Oh my god. You're pregnant, I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!" I can't believe it, I jump up and pull her out of her chair and pick her up to spin her, I am finally having a family.

"We're pregnant." Ari takes my hand and places it on her stomach.

We all turn to the door to see all the death eaters just staring at us confused and asking where my father is.

"He left and now I'm your leader, You will no longer hurt people. You will be given an actual identity and live in the wizarding world and have a normal life. If I hear you tried something you will be killed." My mother takes her wand and gives them all human identities as they all disappear.

"That's actually a good idea." Ari smiles.

"thank you!" Narcissa smiles.

Ari's POV

"So now all we have to do is get rid of my father.." I look at Draco.

"how are we gonna do that?" He asks.

"well I was thinking what if we fix that vanishing cabinet in the room of requirements over the summer and then get only him to think he is taking over hogwarts but then we will get all the students and teachers to surround him in the courtyard." I smile.

"That's a very interesting plan darling!" Narcissa claps.

"let's do it, we will break in tomorrow and work on it." Draco smiles.

"Well you two lovers better get some sleep and stay healthy as well as be safe with a baby on the way." Narcissa smiles before we leave and head up to Draco's Room.