Twenty Nine

Draco's POV

I wake up to a dark room with very little light shining through my curtains, I get up and decide to open them to let the light through.

Ari is still sound asleep I notice, God she's so beautiful and she's mine. I can't wait to start our little family when the baby is born.

I jump into the shower and just stand under the trickling water in my thoughts of many questions going around in my head.

"will i be a good father?"
"Is Ari the one?"
"how are we gonna exactly kill voldemort?"
"can harry kill him?"
"am i gonna have to be nice to the golden trio?"
"am i a horrible person?"

I hear the doorknob of the bathroom opening and i quickly finish washing the conditioner off my hair and throw a towel on over me.

Ari's POV

"Morning" I say while walking to the sink.

"Good Morning My Love, How'd you sleep?" He comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I slept fine, how about you?" I finish brushing my teeth and spin around to look at him.

"I slept alright" He shrugs and walks out of the room.

"What time is it?" I ask going to the wardrobe to get dressed.

"almost noon, why?" he asks.

"Let's sneak in to hogwarts now" I shrug.

"just because it's a weekend doesn't mean people aren't out of the school, the staff are still there." Draco throws on a new outfit and slicks his hair back.

"i know, but i know how we can get in. We just need Luna and Moaning Myrtle's Help." I smile.

"you know about moaning Myrtle?" He eyes me confused.

"Oh yea, Harry told me some stories." I laugh.

"Ok.. let's go" He grabs my hand as we walk out of the room.

Draco's POV

Once we arrive close to hogwarts i notice Luna about instantly and wave my hand to get her to come over to us.

"Malfoy? Lockhart?" She smiles.

"Hey! we need a favor.." Ari rubs her arms before asking.

"oh what is it darling?" Luna leans closer to hear a whisper.

"i need you to distract professor snape for me" Ari whispers under a breath.

"oh my, I don't think he will stay in conversation with me for long. I'm a ravenclaw not a Slytherin" She saddens.

"oh ya.. Ari? What if we ask terrance or Adrian?" i nudge her arm.

"I guess..." She clings her arm onto mine as we walk to where terrance is at.

"Hey. I need a favor." I glare into his eyes.

"oh yea and what's that?" he crosses his arms.

"i need you to distract snape" I persuade him.

"that's easy enough, I'll ask for help on potions. Also why are you with this bitch?" He laughs.

"Shut your face. She's my girlfriend." I snarl.

"you're probably just with her cause you got her knocked the hell up and can't leave her." He rolls his eyes.

"for your information we have been dating since before the Yule ball, and yea I'm pregnant but he got me pregnant recently and while we were dating not because i'm a hook up." Ari snaps at him.

"he probably didn't mean to get you knocked up." he smiles.

"oh but i did. I got her pregnant because i want a family with her." I snap.

"sure." he walks away.

"alright.. lets get this done with." Ari grabs my hand and we both walk to the bookcase on the south corner of hogwarts.

"are we clear to open it?" I ask as Ari is watching the halls.

"yea go for it quickly." She walks over and helps me open it.

We slide on in and instantly close the door behind us and search around for the cabinet, we find it towards the back near big piles of old school textbooks.

"it doesn't seem that horrible looking, it's only missing 2 parts." Ari puts her hands on her hips.

Ari's POV

"Yea, but what are they?" Draco asks.

"one is simple, we need a sheet of wood for the inside and a missing bird figurine for the top." I point out.

"doesn't Luna have a bird figurine she found at the lake when we first started the year?" Draco questions.

"oh yea! I believe so!" I smile.

"okay well why don't you go ask for that and i'll start doing this wooden piece for the bottom, as well as wanna tell most of the staff and students about what we're doing?" Draco gulps.

"of course, i'll be back." I kiss him quickly as I exit the bookcase and run into Adrian on the other side.

"oh hey Ari" he smiles.

"oh uh hi" I smile back slightly.

"what are you up to? I haven't seen you around in a while" he questions me.

"oh i'm on a mission at the moment, wanna help?" I explain.

"for sure! First i need to know about the mission and then about what i need to do." He explains back to me.

I explain about the whole situation and how i want him to go to the office and gather everyone to the great hall for an announcement.

"yea i can" He runs off.

Right when i'm about to walk off i get tapped on the shoulder and turn around to find Terrence.

"ok i'll be serious. When should i distract snape?" he asks.

"right when he is about to enter the great hall." I explain, he nods and walks off.

Within a few seconds i'm in the great hall and standing in the front of it as i hear an announcement over the intercom.

"Students and all staff please report to the great feast hall for an important announcement  unless something is to come up for your class or such." The line cuts off after that as i hear footsteps walking towards me.

Within seconds there is a big crowd standing right in front of me as well as most staff, I look over to see snape getting talked to by Terrence, they both walk out of the room.