Twenty

Draco's POV

I awaken with loud music blasting out from the common room, it sounds way to Gryffindor like. Looking over I realize Ari is still asleep so I instantly get up and throw on some fresh clothes before storming down. I really want to yell at whoever it is for trying to disrupt My Queen's sleep.

"what is going on down here??" I grab an apple out of the fruit bowl in the middle of the coffee table and take a bite of it before crossing my arms.

"We're just doing the Hippogriff!" The ginger headed twins laugh while dancing.

"Ari is trying to get sleep upstairs so I would appreciate it if yo-" I get stopped mid-sentence to Fred walking up to me.

"Ari is in your room?" He looks back at george.

"What- no! I meant in her room, the girls dormitory." I throw the apple into the bin across the room.

"rubbish, we know she's dating you. Mione and Ginny told us she went looking for you, it's quite obvious." George steps up.

They both push past me and up into the Slytherin dorm hall, I run after them. When I arrive they are staring at Ari and waking her up.

"D-draco leave me alone I'm tireddd!" She longs out pulling covers over her head, I giggle.

"Not him Ari, It's us! Fred and George!" They pull the covers down just to her neck so she can see them.

"WHAT?! Get out i'm not dressed!!" She yells and wacks them with her pillow.

"Fine fine!" They both walks out and close the door and she stares over at me.

"Why didn't you tell me!" She gets up and throws fresh clothes on.

"They were blasting do the Hippogriff downstairs and I went to stop them, however they knew you stayed with me last night.. as well as know that we're dating.." I rub my neck in awkwardness.

"Of course they were blasting that, what do they want?" She pulls her robe over her shoulders.

"probably to talk to you." I suggest.

"Ugh your right, I told them we would go into the forbidden forest today." She walks over to the door and wraps her hand around the knob.

"Excuse me? The forbidden forest, You're not going there! Gosh even I wouldn't!" I pull her back away.

"I'll be fine!" She smiles.

"Ari you can't." I argue.

"Stop trying to protect me! I can fend myself Draco." She slashes back into my face.

"I know.. I just, don't want you to get hurt." I sigh.

"You don't think i've been hurt enough? Let me remind you of something." She lifts her left sleeve up.

My eyes gloss over as I quickly walk over and pull her sleeve back down.

"I know.. I'm sorry okay! You shouldn't have went to my house!" I yell.

"Maybe i shouldn't have.." She looks down slightly before reaching for the door again, this time she grabs her stomach and almost drops to the floor.

I run over to her and grab her arms to keep her stable before I look into her eyes, she's confused.

"Are you okay?" I quickly ask putting her back to her feet.

"i think so.. I don't feel good though.." She keeps her hands embedded into mine once I fully stabilize her.

"did you eat anything bad yesterday?" I tilt my head.

"No...?" her face grows even more confused.

"It feels like something is swimming inside of me.." She looks down at her stomach one more time.

"Weird.. what could it be?" I ask.

"Wait.. could I be pregnant?" She freaks out.

"no no no, We only did that a few days ago.." I freak out along with her.

"It takes a few days to get the symptoms, it would explain why I feel like shit." She releases my hands.

"maybe you shouldn't go to the forest then.. and maybe go to the infirmary to get a test done." I suggest.

"No, i'll go. When i come back i'll do a test." She says giving me a small kiss before walking downstairs.

Ari's POV

After a few hours of roaming in the forest with george and fred I decide to break conversation.

"Do the others hate me..?" I ask.

"I don't think so, Harry is more weirded out and hasn't been around any of us." Fred says looking astonished.

"Yea none of us have seen Harry, Pansy seems to be acting nice towards us though." George interrupts.

shit.. does she know I have the dark mark, why else would she try being nice to people i'm friends with.

"I wouldn't trust her." I spit out.

"We"

"don't"

the twins finish each other's sentence

"Good.." A big loud scream comes from hogwarts, that was super loud. It shouldn't have reached us from over here.

"Let's go!" Feed races back as we both run after him in a rush.

When we arrive the sky is dark and I spot bellatrix in the middle of the courtyard with all the students surrounding her. She glances at me then at Draco who is on the other side of the circle. He breaks out and tries to run over to me but instead bellatrix grabs him. I think fast, I can't walk over I don't want people to know we work for them. Maybe this is the plan to make people trust us.

"No!" I jolt forward but I feel hands grabbing me backwards, I turn my head to see hermione, Ginny, Ron, Luna, Daphne, and everyone else. Fred and George are keeping their eyes on me. I continue the scene and start to cry while looking like i'm struggling to get out of their grip.

"Don't come any closer or the boy dies." She laughs.

"Why would you kill your own kind?" Harry steps out of the crowd.

"He works for the dark lord, we all know this." He rolls his eyes.

"Not anymore, not ever since he ran away with that Ari girl." She glares at me and gives a small smile.

"Leave him alone!" I yell furiously.

"Come get him then." She drops him to the floor with Stupefy. Draco falls to the ground like a statue.

Hermione and Ginny rush over and kneel beside him as they watch me go straight for Bellatrix.

I give her a small wink as she catches what i'm about to do. I start throwing spells left and right and she acts confused looking around until I strike her with a fake spell that's makes it seem like I left a big scar near her heart, she fake drops to the floor. Everyone around us stands frozen as I walk over to her and point my wand.

"Avada Kedavr" I whisper not pronouncing the last letter to make it seem like I made her disappear from earth when I really didn't. She silently whispers a disappear spell back to the manor. I turn around to see all of my friends around draco, Everyone starts to cheer as I run over.

"You really aren't evil.." Luna smiles.

"Hell no." I say looking down at draco who is stunned.

A few nurses come running through and pick him up and start rushing him inside. I instantly follow him.

"I'll catch up with you all later!" I yell back.