Twenty Four

Ari's POV

*Knock Knock*
A soft tap lingers on the dormitory Door.

Looking over I notice Draco is still asleep, I lean over and kiss his smooth cold cheek before putting on a bathrobe and walking to the door.

"Morningggggg" Fred sings as I open the door.

"shush!" I slide out the door and slowly close it.

"What I'm just trying to enlighten the mood before you all leave me, George, Luna, and Cedric to go to who must not be named" he shrugs.

"who's... cedric?" I ask blankly.

"You haven't met cedric after all this time of being in hogwarts?" Fred leans against the wall.

"Not that i can recall, no." I shrug.

"Rubbish" He laughs.

"Lower it down you bloody chicken" A voice behind me says.

A hand appears around my waist and I turn around to put up my hand and smack them until both of my hands are grabbed.

"were you about to smack me!?" Draco raises his eyebrow and then laughs.

"Yea... I thought you were someone else." I look back to fred.

"Did you know that dragonfly's have legs but don't know how to use them?" Luna walks in.

We all stare at her silently questioning her, that is until Fred ruins the moment.

"Really? I never knew that!" He sits there amused as Draco and I laugh.

"well, Draco you best go put on a shirt and some new clothes. As well as You and Luna best go learn about dragonfly's while we go on our mission." I say pushing back through the dormitory door.

When I turn around Draco is already changing into fresh clothes, it's a black suit. Why is he dressing so... formal? Whatever..

Draco's POV

I finish buttoning up my black suit before I turn around to see Arianna staring at me.

"what?" I slide my shoes on.

"why are you dressing so... formal?" She scrunches her face together.

"It's part of my plan, i'm gonna act like i'm on my parents side then i'm gonna help them out of the prison after."

"oh. ok?" She shrugs and goes into the bathroom.

*5 minutes later*

"Are you almost done?" I yell to her.

"yes, coming!" the bathroom door opens up to reveal her in a black top with a leather jacket, red plaid skirt, and converse shoes.

I stare at her for what feels like hours until she grabs my hand and pulls me off the bed and to the door as we run through the corridors.

"Hey!" one of the weasels yells from the corner of a hall.

Ari's POV

"Hey, you guys ready for this?" I play with my thumbs.

"Precisely. Although if any of us come back and get expelled i will not be helping ever again." Hermione crosses her arms.

"Yes yes we get it bookworm, your scholarship is important to you." Draco rolls his eyes.

"Malfoy stop" Harry crosses his arms.

"everyone stop attacking each other with comments and let's just get this done." I stomp my foot.