twenty two

Ari's POV

I grab a set of clothes to throw on before walking down to the infirmary, I remember how shitty i've been feeling lately. I decide to go get a test done before Draco wakes up.

I push the doors open to reveal some year 3's sitting by a bed which seems occupied by a year 1, must be the same kid from yesterday I wonder what happened. However I don't have time for that.

"Hey um.. can I ask you a weird question?" I ask pulling one of the nurses aside.

"of course, what is it?" she cleans up some of her supplies.

"do you... have pregnancy test's in here..?" I whisper.

She stares at me and takes a step back before looking me up and down in disgust.

"yes. We do. Over there." She quickly says before walking away.

I walk over to the table and slip one into my pocket before walking into the closest bathroom, I go into a stall and take it. Shoving it into my pocket I walk out and to the sink to wash my face.

"Hey!" Ginny comes from around the corner.

"oh god, hey!" I say twisting from being a bit frightened by the introduction.

"what class do you have first again, Sex education?" She asks, I nod.

"what are you doing up so early" She asks.

"I.. had some... business yea!" I dry my face off with some nearby towels.

"Ari you don't seem okay, please tell me. I'm your friend." She walks over to me placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Fine.. I- here look." I pull the test out of my pocket.

"you're mad it's negative..?" she questions.

"wait it's negative?" I turn it around to see one line staring right back at me.

"yep, why?" She looks at me.

"I was scared it would be positive, i've been feeling shitty all week." I shrug in relief.

"ohhh okay, well i'm here if you need me." She smiles before walking out.

okay.. well if i'm not pregnant then what is this feeling, my whole body is starting to tingle. I walk back to the infirmary and let the nurse know what's going on, she's stopped with her judgement and finally has a conversation with me.

"Let's run some tests." She pats her hand on a nearby bed, I lay down as she gets her materials.

I get scanned for something, Tested down below which was super awkward, and tested for any type of illness.

"We will let you know in about 3 days what the results are." She smiles before gesturing me to leave. Every step I take feels like i'm lifting weights, and my breathing is getting heavier.

I push it all aside and quickly slide back into bed with Draco when I arrive in the dormitory again, He smiles and pulls me close.

Draco's POV

"Princess where were you..." He smiles from the corner of his mouth.

"What are you talking about?" She plays dumb.

"I know you left, I heard the door knob open earlier." I grin.

"Oh.. I went to do a pregnancy test." She shrugs.

"And..?" I hint asking for the answer.

"Negative. they did some other scans on me as well but I won't get any of those results for a few days." she sits up in bed.

I sit up along with her and pull her in for a small little hug.

"Hopefully all is well, I need my little pebble safe." I kiss Ari on the forehead.

"Pebble?" She lifts her eyebrow and laughs.

"Yes pebble, that's my new nickname for you." I laugh.

"what's its mean?" Ari asks me.

"Well, when a penguin wants to mate with another and start a family with them, they give them a pebble, and therefore I want a family with you." I smile.

"Well.. I didn't know Draco Malloy was a romantic!" She shoves my shoulder with a smile.

"You bring the best out of me." I knicker before she pulls me in with a quick kiss.

"so.. what's the plan for today?" She asks.

"You're gonna go to class, and I am gonna start with Potter, I already got permission from dumbledore to stay out of classes for a week thanks to snape, he knows what we're doing and is helping cause well you know." I get up and throw new clothes on.

Ari's POV

"oh.. alright, I should head out actually class is about to start." I leave the room giving Draco a hug.

Arriving into Sex ed I spot Crabbe, Goyle, Adrian, Terence, And pansy all at one table, I also notice Ginny sitting with harry.

"Hey Ari over here!" Adrian calls out gesturing his hand towards a chair near him, I go and sit down.

A small noise comes out of pansy's mouth when she spots something, I can't tell what it is because she quickly grabs it and shoves it in her pocket.

"So when did ALL of you start taking this class?" I ask.

"Oh we all just got transferred for some reason" Crabbe shrugs, while Goyle eats a burger right next to him.

"can you not chew so damn loud." Pansy slaps his arm, he quietly finishes the rest.

"Here's a paper, we're just giving a review on the class so far, also where is Draco?" Adrian asks me.

"Oh he got an okay to not attend classes this week due to a family issue." I slightly lie, Terence stares at me.

I quickly scribble down a review on the class until I stumble across a small note at the bottom which states.

"For the girls: Have you ever taken a pregnancy test on school grounds?"

I freeze and pansy looks over to me and smiles, I'm confused why did she just- I stop questioning when she goes to talk.

"you should mark that last question as yes" She giggles.

"why?" I ask.

"You know why.." she looks back down at her paper.

"You good?" Adrian asks me, I nod.

"What does she mean by you know why?" Crabbe and goyle ask, I shrug and stare down at the paper,  a few minutes go by and terence speaks up.

"is it that hard to answer a question?" he laughs.

"She doesn't want people to know about this sweet thing." She pulls out of her pocket a pregnancy test and smiles.

"i- What.. where did you get that?!" I freak out.

"It dropped on the floor when you went to sit down." she waves it around.

"Pansy, who cares it's negative anyway, plus it's not your business, it's hers and only hers." adrian takes it back and breaks it before tossing it in the trash and flashes me a smile.

"her AND draco's business, since they are dating." She snarls.

"we all knew this" they all laugh.

"whatever, the day you become pregnant during school is the day most of the teachers will look at you with disgust, it's a terrible sin." She smiles.

"Pansy let's get this straight.. if anyone was to get pregnant during school it would be you, cause you're a whore who can't keep her fucking legs closed, and sleeps with several girls and guys." I throw shade.

"girls can't get me pregnant though." she lifts her eyebrow.

"well the guys sure the hell can, at least I don't sleep around. If i were to be pregnant I would at least know who the father was unlike you." I grab my things and walk out as I hear laughter from the table laughing at my comeback.