Thirty three

Draco's POV

i don't get what's going on with her but i feel like it's something more serious than what she is letting off. hopefully she tells me sooner or later. i can feel something is eating at her.

"hey darling? i'm gonna run to the restroom real quick are you okay by yourself?" i ask.

"of course. i'll just be here waiting in the courtyard." she smiles.

"ok. i'll try to be quick." i walk off.

Ari's POV

as he walks away i quickly pull my phone out and text luna to meet me in the courtyard. within 10 minutes she arrives.

"you called?" she sits beside me.

"i.. need to tell you something important. just promise not to tell anyone please." i beg her.

"of course. what is it?" she looks into my eyes.

"well.. i have cancer. it's a muggle disease.. it can't be cured as far as we know and i'm gonna die soon." i start to cry.

"oh my god.. no" she grabs my hand.

"it's true.. i haven't told anyone but you because i'm scared. I don't want draco to find out because i know how he would react to it." i shake my head.

"you need to tell him love, you are getting married to him. which speaking of when is the wedding?" she hesitates.

"i don't know if we're gonna be able to have one.." i slide her hand away.

"you have to! we can have one set up by tomorrow." she jumps up and down.

"i don't think draco wants us to rush the wedding." i laugh.

"i'm sure he wouldn't mind i'll have blaise talk to him!" luna smiles.

"ok.. tomorrow it is.. and i'll think about what you said." i smile.

"ok! i have planning to do! meet me at the garden tomorrow morning!!" she smiles and runs off.

Draco's POV

when i arrive back to the courtyard i notice luna walking away from ari, i wonder what was talked about.

"hello my dear, you okay?" i place my hand on hers.

"of course i am.." she hesitates.

"what you thinking about..?" i ask.

"oh... nothing!" she giggles.

"okay.. it's getting late we should head back to the dorm and rest." i grab her hand and help her back to our room.

*30 minutes later*

"you ready for bed?" i ask her once she comes out of the bathroom.

"yep." she climbs into bed.

within 10 minutes if that we both knock ourselves out and sleep peacefully throughout the night.

Ari's POV

i wake up at about 8am and quickly get dressed and head out to meet luna at the garden leaving draco to sleep peacefully.

"you made it!" she runs to hug me.

"of course. why did i get asked to meet you here?" i question.

"look at this." she walks me over to a whole reception for the wedding with everyone dressed up and ready.

"is draco okay with this?!" i freak out.

"of course i am darling.." a pair of cold hands wrap around my waist.

"you- you are?" i turn around to him smiling and in a green suit.

"of course. i get to finally marry the love of my life. why wouldn't i be okay with this?" he smiles and kisses my hand.

"okay.." i giggle.

"let's get started!!" Harry shouts from the crowd.

*45 minutes later*

"i would like to pronounce you as Mister and misses Malfoy. you may now kiss the bride." the minister announces.

draco slowly leans down and spins me before planting a passionate kiss onto my lips.

"hello Arianna Malfoy." he smiles.

"hello there." I laugh.

after the ceremony we have an after party and everyone comes to congratulate us.

"wish it would have been me marrying you but at least you got a... decent husband." fred laughs.

"why thank you i suppose?" i hug him and laugh.

"congratulations to you both." our mothers come up and hug us.

"mom stop you're embarrassing me." malfoy says to narcissa.

"oh boy you shut it. now let me hug my daughter in law." she hugs me and smiles.

"i'm so proud of you both." my mother smiles.

*30 minutes later*

"Draco...?" i whisper.

"yes dear?" he asks.

Draco's POV

"i think.. my water just broke." she replies.

i freak out and that sentence keeps repeating in my head as i ask someone to call madam pomfrey.

"i got it!" ginny yells.

it's felt like an hour has past by the time madam pomfrey arrived.

"where is she?!" she yells.

"over here!" luna calls.

"come here dear! sit down!" she has her sit in a wheelchair and starts wheeling her up to the castle.

*4hrs later*

i had finally gotten called into the room with arianna, i'm so scared. i hope everything went okay.

"draco..?" her voice is so low and her skin is pale.

"hey darling.. you okay?" i put my hand on her cheek.

"yea.. madam pomfrey is washing up the baby.." she slightly smiles.

*15 minutes later*

"meet your baby girl.." madam pomfrey comes out with a baby swaddled in a pink blanket and hands her to us.

"i'll leave you both alone.." she smiles and exits.

"she's so beautiful.." i smile down at the baby.

"i know she is.." ari smiles.

"what do you want to name her my love?" i caress her cheek.

"i think i wanna call her.. athena.." ari smiles and looks at me.

"i love it.." i whisper.

*15 minutes later*