Seven

It's been a week since the incident and I haven't even left my dormitory since. Dumbledore has been sending Daphne Greengrass up to hand me breakfast, Lunch, and dinner every once in a while. Ron stops in every once in a while surprisingly, I'm not that close to him. Hermione and Ginny come check up on me every morning and night, it's comforting. Harry actually came to see me twice this week to ask how I was feeling, I guess that's a start for him to trust me. Adrain on the other hand, he won't even go to class without me. He hasn't been going to class all week either.

I climb out of bed after not leaving it for almost a full week now and go to the bathroom to run the water for a shower. I quickly slip out of my clothes and climb into the shower.

I let the warmish water trickle down the front side of me as I just stand there in another universe, The water was soaking up into my skin as I just closed my eyes to breathe for a second or two. I finally turn around and start washing my hair and body. Once I finish I notice the blood streaming down the drain, I look at my arm to see that it's freshly bleeding once again.

I quickly turn the water off and dry off with a towel, once I'm in a short sleeve shirt and pants I run to the sink and stick my arm in the white bowl letting the blood trickle off. I just sit there holding my hand to my mouth trying not to make a sound on how bad it hurts.

"Hey" I turn to the bathroom door to see Malfoy standing there with his hand on the doorframe.

"What? Here to laugh at me about what happened between Higgs and the umbridge discipline." I say with a stone cold tone and start rubbing the blood off my forearm.

"No...? I actually came to help, you know. Like bandage it up." He says tapping the doorframe with his nails.

"Why?" I say turning back to look over to him.

"Stop asking questions." He goes back into an ice cold expression.

Draco's POV

God this girl is annoying I mean I'm just trying to help and she's sitting here asking me questions? Fucking god. To be honest I don't even know why I'm helping, I just feel like I have to which is gross cause I really don't want to but something is telling me to do it.

She keeps her gaze on me as I walk over to her and lift under her arms to lift her onto the counter in the bathroom, she starts kicking me lightly.

"Hey! Put me down!!" She says angry.

"Shut up." I say grabbing bandages from below the sink.

I stand back up to see her just staring at me confused, I don't blame her. I never would do this for anyone so it's definitely random. I lay her arm in my hand and start wrapping it slowly. I look back up to see if I'm hurting her but she's just looking at me. I can't seem to look away for some reason so we sit there, just staring into each other's eyes.

She goes to lean in but I blink and shake my head quickly transitioning my mood. She sits there puzzled as I quickly finish wrapping her forearm with a bandage.

"This was a mistake coming here." I quickly say walking to the door.

"Draco Wait!" She shouts making my feet freeze in place.

I feel her hand on my wrist and she pulls me to look at her, she seems a bit upset about something.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks.

"N- I mean yes, Stay away from me lockhart." I say through my grin and pull my arm away from her running out the dormitory.

Ari's POV