Nine

Edit: I'm sorry if this is bad I've never made such a detailed scene in my life and I got Super awkward at first while making it so it took many attempts to make it somewhat juicy. Also I'm sorry this page is so long oops! (WARNING: SEX SCENE!)

Dear Diary,

I can't stop thinking about that kiss.. even though I definitely should forget it. It felt so real and seemed like emotion was put into it. I wasn't even trying but Malfoy was just digging into it, I didn't want to pull away but I knew I had to. God.. he's left me craving even more of him, more than just a kiss...

I quickly shut my diary and put it under my pillow as I notice Pansy is starting to wake up, I quickly change into my uniform and put on my robe, all of a sudden Dumbledore announces something over the PA.

"All students please report to the Great Hall." He states before clicking off.

What the hell could this be about? It's not about winter break, we have like 2 weeks before then. Surprisingly though I haven't gotten any more letters from my family. Whatever I should head down to the great hall.
When I arrive at the great hall everyone is chatting and asking if anybody knew anything, I notice Harry coming up to me but stops when Daphne comes up to me.

"Hey, let's go grab a seat!" She leads me to a table where Malfoy is sitting with his dumbass friends Crabbe and Goyle.

Draco's POV

After staring into space for about 5 minutes Ari comes sitting down at our table with Daphne, fucking god. Why can't they sit somewhere else? I'm trying to get rid of last nights image out of my head. Now all I am gonna get distracted by is how soft her lips are, and... how perfectly they fit onto mine. FUCK. I'm doing it again, get out of my head!

"Anyone know what this is about?" Ari asks looking around the table.

"Nope. Don't care." I scoff.

"Dick." She mutters, however I heard it.

The room goes super quite when Snape steps up to the pedestal and glares around the room, he has a slight smile on his face, this can't be good. It never is.

"Good morning students.. I'm sure you all are confused on why you're here. Well let me break it down for you. S-E-X education is being brought to hogwarts starting today, this class is only for year 4's and 5's and that class will be swapped with your first class. Get going! It will be in the room next to mine." He steps off the pedestal.

"This could be fun" my lip raises into a small smile.

"Oh hell no.. I hate this subject." Ari grunts as Daphne laughs.

"You only hate it because you've never gotten action before." I chuckle with a slap on the back from Crabbe and Goyle.

"Fuck off mate!" Daphne yells at me.

"That's because unlike you I'm saving it for someone special." She says pulling a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Well so am I, I'm a Virgin." I frown slightly as a joke.

"Oh my, A malfoy and virgin? That's great!" She says cackling.

"Oh shut your face dingbat." I snap getting up to leave for the class.

When everyone arrives into the classroom we are told to stand in the corner so we can be assigned partners, fuck this shit.

Hermione and Ron

Luna and Neville

Cho and Cedric

Harry and Daphne