Thirty Two

Ari's POV

I awaken in the morning with this horrible cough and sharp pain. I quickly jump out of bed and run into the bathroom as i make it just in time to get sick.

Draco's POV

I awaken to the sound of feet running against the hard wood floors of our room, i turn over to notice Ari is not in bed. I get up and start looking around the room.

"Ari?" I call out in the darkness of the room.

"in here.." She responds with a faint voice.

I open the bathroom door to see her hanging her head over the toilet and getting sick.

"here let me make this easier.." I walk behind her and hold her hair up for her.

"thanks.." she coughs.

————————————————————————
*about 15 minutes later*

"we should bring you to the hospital wing.." I rub her back slightly.

"i don't wanna.." she starts crying.

"Listen love, you're obviously not feeling well and you keep getting sick. You need to see Madam Pomfrey right away." i grab her a robe from our room and toss it to her.

"fine.." She puts the robe on and i take my time guiding her to the hospital wing.

Ari's POV

I wonder if this is the morning sickness from the pregnancy.. I should have gotten this weeks ago though.

within minutes we arrive at the hospital wing and Draco sets me down at a nearby seat and goes to talk to one of the nurses.

he comes back and sits beside me for a few seconds as we talk and try to calm me down.

"You're still so beautiful even when you're sick you know." He laughs.

"ew no i am not" i playfully tap him.

"yes you are. Anyway how is the baby doing?" he asks as he pulls my head onto his shoulder.

"i think the baby is fine. I have felt them kick recently so that's good. They should be here at any moment to be honest." I cough a bit as i smile through the pain i'm going through.

"that's good. well it seems Madam Pomfrey is ready for you. I'll wait here ok?" He releases my hand as i walk into a room with Madam Pomfrey.

"Hello dear, what's going on?" she asks with a notebook in her hand ready to write.

"I can't stop throwing up. I kept getting sick for a good 15 minutes this morning." I hesitate.

"ah i see, i see." she writes in her book.

"now do you have any illnesses or anything?" she starts to do a regular doctor check up.

"yes.. i had test results come back a few months ago saying i have cancer." I look down at the floor.

"oh dear i'm so sorry..." she pats my hand.

"it's alright. I can't be upset about it. It happens. I just have to be happy for Draco and my baby." I shrug.

"hun you don't have to be happy, you can show him you're scared. If anything he should know about it. It also can cause harm to the baby." she sets her notebook down.