Eight

I wake up to someone singing fucking terribly and of course it's Pansy, the bitch who thinks she runs this school and gets whatever she wants. I quickly climb out of bed and walk over to her and tap her shoulder. She jumps and turns around to look at me and rolls her eyes.

Pansy: "What the fuck do you want."

Ari: "My hearing back."

"Oh come on I'm not that bad." She says cleaning off her bed

"Uh.. honey I think even Greengrass over there is judging you." I laugh pointing to daphne.

"Yea.. I can't concentrate plus you sound like a dying duck." She chuckles while putting away her homework.

"I'm not even that bad! Ugh whatever fuck off you sarcastic twat." As she pushes by me.

"Don't speak one of Malfoy's go to lines, find your own." Daphne glares.

"I can do what I want, la la la la" she sings while putting her fingers in her ears.

"That's an immature girl right there." I say with an eyebrow raised.

"Yep, oh I was going to ask you. Are you going to watch the quidditch match?" She questions while brushing her hair.

"Yea, Hermione and Ginny kind of want me to go so I told them I would." I walk over to my trunk and grab a black skirt and a green crop top to put on.

"Did you know we play spin the bottle after the game?" She says with a smirk.

"We do?" I ask while putting my brunette hair into a cute messy bun.

"Yea, maybe you can get a chance with Malfoy." She teases.

"Oh fuck no, he's a dick." My blood boils up.

"Oh come on, I see the way you look at him." She crosses her arms.

"I don't look at him in any way, he's a dick and it's staying that way. Fucking get off the topic!" I shout at her as her eyes widen and she nervously apologizes.

I walk down the steps to see Adrian standing against a wall waiting for me to come downstairs.

"Hey! Ready for the match?" He pokes my sides in a jokingly manor.

"Stop it! But yea I'm going with Hermione and Ginny." I laugh pushing his hands away.

"Ok ok! You gonna Participate in spin the bottle after the game?" He says wiping his mouth slightly.

"Possibly, seems fun." I say slowly.

"Great! I mean- cool. Well I better head to the field we should be starting soon, you better cheer for me!" He says waving and turning out the door.

I walk out of the slytherin common room and spot Draco talking with Crabbe and Goyle. Our eyes connect for a second before I quickly look away and Continue to the big doors a few halls down leading outside to the quidditch stands. When I arrive I feel a warm hand pulling me aside.

"Where do you wanna sit? Slytherin side or Gryffindor?" Hermione stands there.

"Gryffindor for sure!" I say breathing out a puff of air.

She takes my arm leading me to the rest of the group as everyone else is cheering in the booth and some are judging me coming up there.

"Ready for spin the bottle!?" Ginny asks maybe a little to excited.

"I guess?" I shrug.

"Who do you want to kiss?" She asks pulling on my arm.

"I don't really have anyone certain in mind." I say looking around at the field as the teams start coming out.