Fourteen

Draco's POV

I wake up to a super clean room with almost nothing at all inside of my dorm, where has everything gone? I jump when I look over to see snape staring at me.

"oh my god! You scared me." I jump out of bed throwing clothes on quickly.

Snape rolls his eyes and watched me make my bed, I can feel his stare burning into my back.

"hey Severus, why is everything in my room packed? I'm coming back after this week." I look behind me tucking in the sheets of my bed.

"No you will not be, and first off do not use first name base at hogwarts, second lucious will explain everything to you when you get home. Run along and say goodbye to your.... small crush." he shakes his head as his stare follows me out.

I wait down in the common room until I hear steps coming down into the room, I look behind me to see Ari standing in the hallway before she runs into my embrace, she's shaking.

"Are you okay?" I wrap my arms around her tightly.

"Yea.. I just don't know what I am gonna do without you here." she sinks into my chest.

"you'll be okay, I'll be back at hogwarts before you even remember me leaving." I lie.

"Okay.. can I walk you to the Train station?" She asks, I lift her chin up with my index and thumb and kiss her soft lips. "of course." I smile.

We head out of the common room and down to the train station as our fingers are intertwined, she lets go and looks over at me with red rosy cheeks snuggled up into her coat.

"you okay?" I ask grabbing her hand again as she jumps from my touch.

"I didn't think you'd want to hold hands all the way there.. since well you want to hide our relationship." she mumbles.

"I don't care anymore, You deserve to be showed off." I grin, knowing I only am doing it because I most likely won't be seeing her again after what snape had told me.

We arrive in front of the train station and Ari spots potter, the four weasels, and granger. They all run towards each other as I scuff my feet slowly behind Ari.

Ari's POV

"Oh my god hey!" Ari says embracing them all into a big hug.

"Where have you been since the yule ball? we haven't seen you since." they all ask trying to drag me into the train before I pull back standing in my spot.

They look behind me to see Malfoy and their smiles all drop, Harry and Draco share a deep glare.

"is it because of Malfoy." Ron jumps in to ask.

"is he the reason your staying?" Hermione straightens herself into a professional standing position.

"No... remember, I can't go home." I look down.

"oh yea.. so what are you gonna do? hang out with him?" Harry scoffs.

"Actually Potter. Lockhart isn't gonna be with me, I got called home for the holidays." Draco says stepping beside me with this hands in his pocket.

"Interesting." Fred and George both say at the same exact time.

"Anyway, I'll cya later. The train is leaving soon." Draco whispers.

"hey.. promise to owl me?" I hesitate.

"I.. promise." He hesitates.

He climbs into the train and waves to me slightly, Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, And Hermione all hug me.

"We will see you in a week" Ginny smiles before hopping in the train.

"Don't get in to much trouble!" Fred and george laugh.

"I think you should watch for yourself on that one!" I crack a joke before they get in.

Harry stares at me and walks into the train, Hermione hugs me one last time and Ron makes up a quick handshake and then hops on the train. Once the train starts moving each of them wave goodbye to me from their compartment, when it reaches Draco I go to smile and wave only to see his head in his hands, he looks upset..

I walk slowly back up to hogwarts, once I had reached the gate someone pushes me, I hear pansy laughing only to find she's the one that did it.

"now that Draco isn't here, I can do whatever I want." She smirks walking around me.

"He's coming back in a week.. stay away from me." I rub my arms trying to keep warm.

"Oh you just don't know do you?" She says twirling a piece of my Brunette curly hair in her fingers.

"Know what...?" I ask pulling my hair away from her.

"you see... His father and mother are very loyal death eaters, He only got called out because he is being made to join them, The dark lord controls them. He won't be coming back, His father doesn't approve of you." She smirks.

I slap her across the face and run into the courtyard and into the hall, without stopping i've reached the common room, I pull out parchment and a quill jotting down a letter as fast as possible.

"You're coming back right? You're not leaving me here... You wouldn't! Your parents can't be death eaters, and you can't join them! are you trying to get me killed?!"

I scribble my name at the end of the letter and walk to a window and tie it to my owl sending him off to the malfoy manor.
———————————————————————
It's been about four days and no response so I write another.

"Draco, why aren't you responding to me? Did I do something wrong? Are you okay...?"

I quickly walk over to the window that has my owl to send that one out as well.

Draco's POV

About four days after I arrive my father has told me I could go back to school If i ignore her. I know I can't do that, so he's chosen to keep me at home until needed. Today was the day of getting the black permanent dark mark... on my left arm.

"He's Ready for you!" Lucious calls out.

I breathe in and walk out into the hall to see him standing by a door slightly cracked open as he gestures for me to go in. I walk over and push it open slightly and walk in, it slams behind me.

"why hello..." The dark lord smiles stepping out of the shadows.

My heart stops as I stare at him, He steps closer and holds out his hand asking for my arm. I breathe in and out giving him my left arm, He sticks his wand right above my skin and does a spell, A sharp pain causes me to scream asking for him to stop.

"Your to deep in.." He smiles.

"Please.. Stop!" I shout holding my left arm up with my right.

I feel a hot liquid rolling down my arm, I look over to see blood dripping as the black death mark is revealed slowly. He releases my arm as I drop to the floor feeling sick.