Twenty Five

Draco's POV

Running out of the room after Arianna i finally find her sitting on the floor in a hallway near the secret door to the dungeon.

"Arianna..?" i hesitate.

"what do you want" she leans her head back into the wall.

"are you okay?" i sit myself next to her carefully.

"yea.. sure" she looks down.

"you know you can talk to me, i won't judge." i then my head to face her.

"stop! i had to do it ok? i had to!" she releases tears as she curls her feet up to her chest and hugs them tightly.

"Ari.." I carefully lean her body towards me as i hold her head to my chest and try to comfort her the best i could.

"it's okay.." i wipe her tears away.

"no it's not.. i got my friends into trouble.." she lowers her voice.

"they understand the situation though.. we should actually go help them out while we can." I lift her up and open the secret door as we brush on in.

Ari's POV

"Ari?!" I hear a soft voice calling down from the dark side of the dungeon.

I grab my wand out of my pocket and light up the area, "Lumos" I whisper making it easier to spot Luna, neville, harry, ron, and hermione all in different closed cages.

"Luna?? what are you doing here?!" I run closer to the bars.

"a dementor caught me in the forbidden forest feeding some animals that hagrid had me feeding." She sighs.

"and.. they didn't kill you?" Draco asks confused.

"not at all" she smiles.

"and why is longbottom here?" Draco asks from behind me.

"I got caught by Mr. Malfoy when he came to hogwarts a few hours ago.." he mutters.

"your dad went to hogwarts??" I turn towards draco.

"apparently" he shrugs.

"so what's the plan?" ron asks.

Draco's POV

"we're gonna open the locks of these and get you out, then we're gonna sneak you out the front door." I start fiddling with the locks trying to use a spell.

"well first off, sure thats a great plan if you want us to get killed. Second we have already tried it's not gonna work." Granger crosses her arms.

"Master what about this black key on the floor?" dobby emerges from the shadows holding up a key, I grab it and slide it into the lock as the lock falls off.

"Thank you dobby" Arianna pats him on the head.

"ok well where do we go?" potter asks.

"good question.. we can't go upstairs cause my parents are up there as well as Draco's" Ari frowns.

"your biological parents are upstairs? I thought you didn't know them." Longbottom questions her.

"She does now.." I close the cell shut when they all walk out of it.

"Who are they?" Lovegood whispers.

"Bellatrix and tom riddle also known as voldemort." Ari whispers.

"what?! so your just fucking us over! you work for your dad!" weasley throws out.

Ari's POV

"No she's not, she wants to kill Lucious and Voldemort.." Harry steps in for me, I smile over to him as a thank you.

"So your just acting like your on his side so you can use things against them?" Hermione hesitates.

"Yes!" I hug her tightly thankful that she understands.

"ok well.. what now?" Neville asks.

"guys? i found something!" Luna calls us all over to a darkened wall, she presses it open and it reveals a secret passage way.

"what does it lead to?" I ask looking back to Draco who is right beside me.

"no idea.. i've never seen it." he shrugs and steps in as everyone follows him carefully.

"this is creepy..." Hermione lowers her voice even more as she grabs ron's hand, he jumps slightly with the touch.

"yea.." I hesitate, as we walk further light is barely a thing anymore.

"you ok..? Draco whispers in my ear.

"y-yes.. why?" I rub my arms still keeping up with him.

"Your shivering and staying close by me.. are you scared?" he asks.

"possibly a little..." I steady my voice.

Draco slightly intertwines his hand into mine and pulls me closer to him as we walk even deeper into the passage.

"i'm here don't worry." He smiles.

"guys.. i think i hear a voice ahead." Neville whispers slightly as we all stop and press ourselves against the wall to listen in.

"even if she's your daughter she still has to be killed after this." I hear lucious talking to someone.

"yes i know." voldemort agrees.

Steps start getting louder until i can hear their breathe right in front of me, they stop for a minute and i hope they don't know we're here. A few moments later they are back on the move and out of sight.

"okay keep moving." Harry pushes us forward.

"they want me dead.. i knew it." i grip draco's hand tighter.

"we won't let them do anything." Hermione and luna say at the same time.

"never." Everyone agrees.