Five

Ari's POV

When I open my eyes Pansy is standing at the end of my bed with a pissed off face and her hands on her hips, nobody else seems to be caring.

"Turn the alarm off! It woke me up." She shouts.

"Ok, and? Get the fuck out of your bed you lazy cow." I smirk climbing out of bed and starting to walk to my trunk near the end of my bed.

"Excuse me? What did you just call me." Her voice grows more intense as I turn back around to look at her.

"I called you a cow, now move out of my way." I say shoving her away from my bed.

"What the fuck, let's get one thing straight. You don't run this dormitory and never will. Don't shove me, or you'll regret it. Understood bitch?" She says shoving me into a sharp pole near someone's bed.

"What the fuck is your issue! That hurt!" I shout slapping her hard across the face leaving a red palm print on her right cheek.

"You did not. Fuck you!" She screams taking a sharp object out of her pocket and cuts my cheek a little bit before walking out.

I hold my cheek in pain as I gather my clothes for the day and change into them before walking downstairs into the common room, Adrian is sitting waiting for me.

"Hey! Oh my. What happened?? Move your hand!" He rushes over with a shaky voice.

"Oh... um I got into a fight with Pansy. Don't worry about it." I say walking over to the portrait getting ready to leave.

"It can get infected Ari, let me bandage it or heal it with a spell." He argues back.

"Ugh. After class, I don't want to be late for potions." I say shushing him up.

"Fine. Right after potions." He says walking over to me and opening the door as we head out.

Right as the bell rings we make it to potions, each table has five people to it. There's only two seats left, which are with Goyle, Malfoy, and Higgs.

"Come with me, don't worry. Just don't talk to Goyle or Malfoy." He says with a small smile as I follow him with a nod.

When we arrive to the table I hop up onto a stool while Adrian slides into a seat next to me taking his notebook out as I do the exact same.

"Did you have to sit here?" Goyle says leaning off the table.

"Malfoy tell your minion to shut up." Adrian says writing something down in his book not even looking up.

"Goyle shut up, Adrian can sit here." He says punching Goyle's arm.

About 2 minutes later Severus Snape walks in with no emotion on his face and walks to the front to start the lesson, I cross my fingers hoping I don't have to introduce myself. Luckily I didn't have to, he went straight to the lesson.

"Today we will be making the polyjuice potion, partner up, three in each group." Snape says walking around to start the fire below cauldrons.

"Higgs wanna group up with me and Ari?" Adrian asks elbowing Terence on his side.

"Sure." He says smirking as he scoots his stool closer to me.

When I look up I noticed how Malfoy grouped up with Goyle and Zabini, I didn't even notice Blaise was in this class until now. He waves quickly and I send a little smile back.

Adrian is already starting on the potion when I look over, he has added 4 leeches in the cauldron, and 2 scoops of Lacewings into a mortar. He slides the bowl over to me as he looks in his textbook for the next steps. I grab a spoon and start crushing it into fine powder, once it's all crushed into pieces I add it to the cauldron slowly. Terence takes over and puts the temperature up until it's heated for 30 seconds then turns it off. He glances over at me and then looks back at the pot and within a wave of his wand, our polyjuice potion is done.