Thirty

Ari's POV

I spot Luna standing with daphne and I quickly grab her attention.

"yea?" She asks walking my way.

"do you have that bird figurine from the start of the year?" i whisper.

"yes! i do if you need it for the mission here it is." she hands me the bird figurine and i stuff it into my bag as she walks back to the group.

Before I head out i get tapped on my shoulder, it's Harry.

"so i don't have to do much right? everyone knows the plan?" he asks nervous.

"yep! they should anyway." I look around.

"so all i have to do is weaken him and then cast the spell?" he makes sure he understands.

"yea that's exactly it, and if you can't do it we have some professors who can do it. Although it has to be mostly you doing the damage." I explain.

"am i allowed to know why i'm the only one who has the ability to weaken him?" he scratches his head.

"well.. since he left that scar on you that kinda means he can't kill you. However you can kill him because you have part of him well inside you i guess you could say?" i try my best to explain it to him.

He nods and walks away, I quickly rush back to Draco.

Draco's POV

"oh my god there you are!" I stand up and stare at Ari.

"sorry! i had to get the figurine and explain stuff to harry." She walks over to the cabinet and tries to reach up, although she's a bit short.

"here let me see it." I put my hand out.

"no!! i wanna do it!" She smacks my hand away.

"fine, how are you getting up there." I laugh.

"with your help!" she smiles and turns towards me.

"wait what?" I pause in my steps.

"pick me up silly!" She grabs my hand dragging me over.

"fine only because we have to get this done." I pick her up gently as she twists the bird in place and the cabinet starts to shake.

"quick get back!" I pull her away with me.

"ahh good job. Now i have unfinished work to do." Voldemort steps out and flies towards the great hall.

Ari's POV

"quick after him!" I yell.

"shit." Draco starts running as fast as he can as i follow slightly behind.

when we arrive to the great hall all i can see is bright lights, we peak in to see voldemort casting spells. Without thinking I run onto the battle field.

"STOP!" i yell.

"oh my dearest why don't you help me?" my father asks.

"i- um... fine." I smirk towards harry as he smiles back.

"ready... 3.. 2.. 1.." My father yells beside me.

Right as he hits 1 i cast a spell on harry that will make him a bit stronger than he appears.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" my father yells beside me.

"helping finish something that should have been done a long time ago." i smile and walk back over towards harry.

Harry hits him with a powerful spell that knocks him to the floor and makes him weak.

"anything to say for yourself?" Harry asks.

"you can't kill me." Voldemort laughs.

"oh really. anything to say Arianna?" he looks over to me with a smile.

"goodbye dad." I point my wand at him as well.

"DAD?" almost everyone yells.

"Avada Kedavra" Harry and I both say as our wands are both facing my father.

we all cheer and smile until snape walks in.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE DARK LORD?" He screams and starts making spells fly across the room.

"SNAPE! Enough is enough." Dumbledore vanishes his powers and sends him to Azkaban.

"now what?" I ask.

Draco's POV

"We're safe, our little family and friends are safe." I smile.

"family?" Everyone stares at us.

"I'm.. pregnant and Draco is the father." Ari smiles and grabs my hand.

"oh my god i'm gonna be a god mother!" Luna runs towards us and hugs us.

"please no.." Draco sighs.

"sorry sorry." she backs off.

everyone laughs and giggles, until Narcissa and Bellatrix walk in.

"Mom?" Draco and I both say at the same time.

everyone takes a step back in the room.

"no no they are okay!" We promise." Ari smiles and runs to hug them both.

"why should we believe that?" One of the Hufflepuff's ask.

"well they kinda did just save us so we have no other choice." Neville says.

"we wanted to be free from them. Both Voldemort and Lucious." Narcissa laughs.

"what ever happened to Lucious?" ron asks.

"for once that's probably the best question you've ever had come out of your mouth." Ginny jokes.

"agreed." Fred and george laugh.

"Um.. we kinda killed him." I hesitate.

"you killed your dad?" Cedric speaks up.

"yep. he did." Ari giggles.

"so we're safe?" Everyone asks.

"yea we are." I smile once more looking at Ari.