sixteen

Draco's POV

"Draco Lucious Malfoy! get out here right now!" Narcissa Yells out banging on my door making Ari jump awake.

"W-who's that?" she rubs her eyes open.

"My mother.." I climb out of my bed and grab some clothes from the closet.

"Coming Mother!" I yell as I hear footsteps going back down the hall.

Ari climbs out of bed and I toss her some clothes to throw on, she quickly brushes her hair as it rests on her back. Walking over to my door I push it open slightly as Ari's footsteps are behind me.

"No, stay in here." I close the door slightly so I can only see a glimpse of her.

"What? No! I'll dress up as pansy so I can go." She tries pushing against my weight on the door.

"No. Just stay here goddamnit!" I close the door completely as I hear her sigh.

Walking down the steps and into the kitchen I notice my mom sitting at the table with my father on the other side of her.

"sit." My father narrows his eyes.

"Draco dear.. where is pansy?" Narcissa asks me as I slide into a seat.

"She left early this morning." I shrug my shoulders.

"mmm... right. Thens who's in your room?" Narcissa asks looking over to where Lucious should be.

I look over to see my father is no longer at the table and hear screams coming from upstairs, mom starts to get up quickly as I follow her.

Ari's POV

I'm sitting on the bed until the door slams open quickly and I look over to see that same man that opened the door that night had came here.

"A parkinson's aye? Don't lie to me." He starts walking faster over to me as I quickly jump up and walk backwards to a wall.

"Tell me. who you are." He demands pointing his wand up to my neck.

"I- i'm a lockheart. Ariana Lockhart.." I nod my head to the right throwing him off track to look. He looks over and I move my arm up and grab his wand pointing it back at him.

"Do it. I dare you." He smirks standing there.

I point it straight to his neck and gulp down and start to talk slowly until he grabs his wand back and corners me back into a corner.

"silly girl. You're nothing like your parents." the wand digs deeper into my skin making me sweat in fear until I hear running coming through the hall and hear the door fling open.

Draco's POV

Narcissa and I are running all the way up to my room until I fling the door open to spot my father pointing his wand up to her neck as I can see fear in her eyes. My father goes to smack her but I run up and pull his wand away from her as my mother follows.

"Don't you fucking dare." I grit my teeth and pull Ari closer to me.

"Lucious. Downstairs now." Narsicca narrows her eyes and walks out.

My father follows behind her throwing a glance our way as Ari wraps her hands around me.

"why did he come up here?" she asks.

"I- i don't know.. Narcissa asked me who was in my room and she looked over and we spotted my father had left the table." I embrace her tighter and kiss her forehead and apologize.

"Draco! Get down here and bring her with you!" Narcissa yells from downstairs.

"Coming..." I slightly shout back, I pull away from Ari and take her hand in mine as we leave my room and into the living room, we both sit on a couch staring my parents.

"Lockhart.. You've made a bad mistake coming here." Lucious laughs, I grip her hand tighter.

"I- know." Ari chokes out trying to look confident.

"You do know.. you are now in a house with death eaters all around you?" Lucious raises his eyebrow looking at each of them.

"Yes. I'm aware." She sits up.

Ari's POV

"Are you going back to hogwarts?" Narcissa asks me.

"No.." I gulp.

"Good choice." Lucious looks at me.

"Now.. you see, the dark lord is looking for you.. we have to turn you in." Lucious goes to get up before narcissa pulls him back down.

"She isn't gonna die, I won't let it happen." Draco releases my hand.

"Why not, The lord would be proud of you. You can do it if you want." Lucious Looks between the two of us.

"Because I- I love her.. are there any other options other than her dying?" Draco mumbles.

"Well... She could join us." Narcissa suggests looking my way.

"No, I don't want her to have this life!" Draco yells.

"Draco.. it's fine." I choke out looking at my feet.

"No.. it's not!" He argues.

"I'm prepared to sacrifice my life.. I would gladly do it twice for you if needed." I interrupt.

"Great! I'll call him now." Lucious stands up and shows his mark as the family follows while Draco hesitates slightly.

Within minutes the room gets colder and the lights go off, I feel a presence as the lights flicker back on to reveal a man in a dark cloak. He turns around to see an old.. Ugly, Creepy man..

"ahh lockhart.. we finally found you." Voldemort Smiles creepily.

"You're not killing her. She is joining us." Narcissa gestures.

"Our plan was to kill her." He steps closer to me.

"Don't touch her." Draco grabs my hand and steps in front of me.

"Dark lord, Draco has... fallen in love with the girl." Narcissa says coming over to us.

"love? pathetic." He walks over to lucious.

"Just do it. I've gotten talked to by Narcissa." Lucious rolls his eyes.

"Alright then.. lockhart, Meet me in the room down the hall. Draco can come to I suppose." He vanishes as everyone leaves the room waiting for us to follow them.