Eighteen

Draco's POV

"wake up!" mother yells pounding at the door.

I throw some shorts to Ari that my mom brought up last night along with some other clothes, She quickly whips them on and I fix myself up before opening the door.

"Meet us in the kitchen" she smiles.

I take Ari's hand and kiss her cheek and we both walk into the kitchen, I release her fingers when my father stares at me. We sit down to pumpkin juice and eggs... which are a bit burnt.

"thanks..." Ari says inspecting the food, I giggle.

"while you both eat up, we have business to talk about." Father clears his throat.

"ok, we are listening." I poke at my food while Ari takes a sip of her drink.

"You both will be going back to Hogwarts... however, you are to hunt down that potter boy and bring him here." He says crossing his fingers on the table.

"What? I'm friends with him!" Ari quickly puts her fork down.

"that just makes it easier" My father steps in.

Ari's POV

"What! No! They trust me, I can't just throw that away!" I yell with a disgusted look.

Lucious gets up onto his feet and comes around to me and Draco. I stand up quickly and so does everyone else.

"You. will. obey. me." He speaks through his grin.

"No no no! I will not, I'm not evil!" I spit out and push him away from me.

"evil? Lockhart of course not!" Narcissa steps closer.

"i'm not doing this." I say glaring at Lucious.

He steps closer to me and his grin drops, within a blink of an eye his hand is in the air, I blink again and get a stinging slap right across the face. I hurry to grab my cheek and wince in pain.

"What the- Father!" Draco pushes me behind him.

"She will listen to me." Lucious argues.

"Leave her out of this! I'll do it, we can both go but i'll track potter down." he say.

"Fine. No helping your friends lockhart." Lucious spits.

"And.. Don't ever fucking touch her again!" he yells as Lucious walks out.

Ari's POV

Narcissa walks to the door and looks back with sorrow eyes, the poor lady. She married a horrible man, she can't even have her own life. she walks out with a frown making it seem like she's upset over what happened.

"when do we go back...?" I ask quietly still holding onto my face.

"that doesn't matter right now, he hit you pretty damn hard. You're bleeding come on." Draco grabs my hand leading me to the bathroom, he lifts me onto the counter and searches for a cloth and a bandage.

"Just use magic." I roll my eyes.

"Can't do that out of Hogwarts." He shrugs.

"since when did malfoy care?" I giggle.

"Since now, plus this is better." He smiles cleaning my cut, my shoulders jump with the sting.

We lock eyes for a second before he places the bandage on the cut and kisses it.

"This looks.. to familiar." I smile.

"heh.. yea" he rubs his neck.

"why did you storm out that day?" I ask.

"I.. i fell for you but i didn't want to.." He lifts me down.

"why didn't you want to...?" I look down.

he grabs my face and makes me look into his eyes and smiles.

"Because i didn't know how to love, I have never had this." He kisses me.

"I love you Ari." He smiles pulling back.

"I love you too." I smile.

"anyway, when are we going back..?" I look up as he stares down at me and his smile fades.

"In two days Ari.. Just stay out of the way and i'll do it all, ok?" He grabs my hands.

"No.. I can't let you do this all alone." I sigh.

"Please.. I don't want them to hate you." He pleads.

"they probably already do.. I ran away from them at hogsmeade to find you." I look down.

"why would you-" I cut him off quickly.

"Because i missed you." I hug him.

"maybe they don't hate you..?" He hesitates.

"Me being with you? oh they for sure hate me." I laugh taking his hand and head to the bedroom.

"why are we in here?" He asks.

"Well since we only have 2 days left for ourselves I want to spend it right, By cuddling!" I climb into the bed as he climbs in too and laughs before embracing me.

"I thought you were gonna say something different" He smirks.

"you horny bastard!" I push him slightly.

"only for you" he jokes.

We talk about how his life has been ever since he's joined the death eaters, how it all started, how his family is, and I told him some things about me as well. It was nice to get to know more about the real Draco Malfoy and not what people say he is. They don't know him the way I do. I told him how i miss my mom and dad.. I really need to make sure my mom is okay, well foster mom. I miss my foster dad so much.. I hate death eaters for killing him. Draco promised we could go check my house to see if she fled. We talk a bit before we both pass out from laughing and exhaustion.