Fifteen

Draco's POV

It's been two days since I have became a death eater. Tomorrow would have been the day I would be going back to hogwarts except I couldn't. I was like a prisoner in my home, all because of who I love... but if it's to protect her, then I will do it with no hesitation. Its for the best that she forgets about me. After a few months I'll return and maybe she will be over me. I hate to do this to her but what other choice do I even have? None.

Ari's POV

It's been a week now, the train is supposed to be coming back today. I'll finally be able to touch his soft, cold, and loving embrace. Throwing on a coat, hat, earmuffs and a pair of boots I run down the hall and down the steps running out towards the train station as fast as my feet could carry me.

It feels like I've been there for hours, my nose was rosy pink, my ears were red as blood, my cheeks white as the pale undead, and my lips cracked and chapped like never before. The train finally pulls up as I watch everyone get of the train as I stand with excitement and tears of happiness fogging up my vision more than the fog in the cold air already was. A huge crowd of people walk out and the train starts to leave, I spot Hermione walking with Ginny, the boys going the opposite way. I run up and give them a small scare.

"Ari!! You scared me!" Hermione holds onto her knees laughing trying to contain herself.

"Bloody hell!" Ginny breathes as her shoulders bounce up and down.

"if you want to scare the boys they are going to the 3 wooden broomsticks, better catch up while you can." Hermione points.

"oh I'm not here for them, I'm waiting for someone." I bite my lip nervously as I peer through the crowds looking for bleach blonde hair. I'm out of luck when Hermione speaks up.

"Ari.. if your looking for Malfoy, We didn't see him get on..." She blinks staring into my eyes.

"You're actually funny, Me? looking for Malfoy? Noooo." I chuckle covering my smile.

"Ari, we aren't dumb. We can tell by the way you look at him. Plus before Christmas break you both were always gone off so you must have been together." Ginny shrugs looking disappointed.

"I- sorry... I know you don't want me near him." I look down at my hands.

"Hey, it's alright. You see a complete different side than we do. Just.. he's kind of a dick. However.. I think he played you, I think he was gonna bring you to the dark lord." Hermione places her hands in her pocket.

"Why would you think that?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Well... we walked by pansy, Blaise, goyle, and Crabbe's compartment and they were talking about how he works for v-voldemort.." She whispers only for us to hear.

"His parents are loyal Death eaters, I wouldn't put it past him to out you to him since they are trying to find you." Ginny interrupts.

"No... he couldn't..." I choke out as tears slowly start to fall.

"He would.." Ginny rubs my shoulder.

I start running away from hogsmeade and not towards hogwarts at all as snow particles hit my fragile face while running as fast as possible.

"Where are you going!!" I hear them both shout.

"To find out the truth!!" I yell back.

I'm running full force until I hit a valley with a creepy.. looking mansion. I look around to see a sign that writes "Malfoy's Manor." I blink as I stare at that sign before jumping behind a tree. I press my hand against my chest as I controlled my breathing. I quickly think and Grab a hat, glasses and robe out of my bag changing into it. I can't let anyone knows it's me, I need to find out the truth and quickly.