•CHAPTER 23•

'The dress'

———

Amora squealed as she sprinted to her sister, Fleur's room. Swinging the door open to reveal multiple girl still in the school uniform.

"Amora! What-" Fleur jumped, walking towards confused about Amora burst of energy.

"He asked me!!" Amora squealed, causing the girl to pull her into a massive hug.

"Your joking!" Natalia yelped.

"It's about time he's ask you, it's been 3 day since it was confirmed," another laughed.

Amora laughed at the girl, for being more excited for her than herself.

"Finally! You found a boy!"

"Miss independents isn't so independent anymore is she!"

"Shut up, Amy!" Amora scoffed, throwing the closest pillow to Amora's side at her, hitting her square in the face.

"That's was uncalled for!" Amy muttered, throwing the silk pillow right back at Amora.

Amora's mother work healer at near by hospital back in France, but had taken up a hobbie in sawing and she was rather good at it. In the letters Fleur and her reserved she offered to make them there own dresses and the except immediately.

"I can't wait to see the dresses mother makes us," Fleur said, lowering herself down onto then cream bed sheets.

"I know! She always makes such beautiful dresses," Amora replied, as she gracefully twirled around Fleur's bedroom.

"So Fleur who are you going to the ball with?" Amora asked, catching Fleur by surprise by the question.

"Roger Davies, he goes here and I think is in Ravenclaw," Fleur confidently answered.

"Oooo!" Amora hooted, making Fleur slightly roll her eyes.

"Have you told mother about him?" Amora questioned, making her way to sit beside her on the bed.

"Yep! And she also knows about Cedric too," Fleur smirked, causing Amora to give her a 'are you kidding me' look.

"You've got such a big mouth!"

"What were all excited for you!" Fleur said in her sing song voice.

"But you don't have to go flapping you mother do you!" Amora growled, making her sister chuckle to herself.

"Moms gonna get to excited, she might like have a heart attack or something she needs to calm down sometimes," Amora stated making her sister laugh hysterically.

"True," fleur giggled.

Suddently a light peck came from Fleur's windowsill, revealing two white snowy owls gripping there claws into 2 rather small packages, Amora could only wonder what was inside.