•CHAPTER 31•

'Christmas eve'

---

The first few day back in France where really magical, quality family time, laughter, it even snowed. Amora was glad to be around her sweet mother again and other family members.

Amora and her younger cousin, Norah, where sitting closes together on one of the cream armchairs with steaming hot drinks in their hands.

"So, how is it back at Beauxbatons?" Amora asked dipping her hot tea, glancing at her younger sister.

"It's ok, just boring without you their, why did year 6 and 7 only get to go it's so unfair!" Norah groaned, slamming her hands on one of the plush cushions.

Amora laughed, "your so dramatic!"

"Am not!" Norah pouted.

"Your in your 4th year and still act like your in your 1st," Amora laughed, causing Norah to throw the nearest pillow at her elder cousin.

"Why you little-" Amora gasped, running after Norah around the house.

"Get away from me!?" Norah giggles, running around one of the sofas. Amora closely followed her grabbing her by the waist and pulling her away from her.

She was about to begin her revenge until she heard her mother high pitched squeal coming from the upstairs landing.

"Mom?!"

"What's wrong?!"

"Your boyfriends coming!" She sang, skipping down the stairs.

"He's coming!" Amora laughed.

"Yep!" She exclaimed, popping the 'p', "and he's parents too, so make a good impression."

He's coming! With his family too! Amora tried to hide her excitement, even though it's only been 4 days without seeing him she miss him very much. His arm draped over her shoulder as they walked the halls, his angelic voice and his thick curly curls Amora adored very much.

"You better go get ready for tomorrow," her mother instructed, "get your dress ready."

"Yes mother," Amora said quickly dashing up the oak stairs toward her Fleur's room. Amora graciously knocked on her bedroom door frame door, making Fleur hum in response not even glancing up at her sister figure in the door frame.

"Fleur," Amora said softly, only getting a hum in response.

"Just letting you know Cedric and his family are coming tomorrow, and mother want you to sort out your dress," Amora smiled, making Fleur place her book upside down on her bed.

"Ok mores, I've picked out a couple dress for you to try out. Their in your closet, try them on tomorrow," Fleur instructed, picking up her book again, her eyeballs follow the lines of the pages.

"yeah, goodnight," Amora smiled, blowing a kiss at fleur making her roll her eyes at her younger sister.

Amora laughed as she scuttled out of her room, walking towards her across the room. Opening her door quietly slipping threw the crack of the door.

Amora could wait any longer, she wanted to see him, like now! She missed not seeing him everyday, and she wonder if this is how she'll fee when she moves back to France new year.

Amora walked towards her room, thoughts of Cedric bashing around her head. Wondering if he'll be excited to see her or will his parent like her. She ushered towards her wardrobe pulling out the 3 dresses Fleur had picked for her.

One being a pink silk dress, that met her upper right. It's was beautiful another dress her mother has designed a specially for her, the pink colour contrasting well with her skin tone.

She automatically picked the pink dress and hung it on the door handle for tomorrow morning, pulling out her golden heels with the straps that traveled up her higher ankle.

As placed them beside the hanging dress and walk way from them, Amora pulled on her fluffy pyjama pants and her black sports bra and climbed into bed.

Her head sinking into her soft pillow, she grabbed her wand and flick it slightly turning of the lights and falls into a deep slumber.

---

 Amora's outfit <3

Amora's outfit <3

---