•CHAPTER 47•

'Furry creatures'

---

Amora smiled looking among the litter of kittens, Amora figured that Cedric would be lonely sitting in a room most of the day. So she figured that she could buy him a companion.

Amora scanned across the kittens adorable faces, trying to pick on of them for him. Amora's eyes glued on a miniature black kitten that kept making eye contact with her.

"Mores you need to pick, we need to be their in 20," Fleur smiled, placing her hand on the back of Amora shoulders.

"Wait."

Amora quickly picked up the black kitten up from the caged area, "this on."

The little kitten meowed sweetly in Amora arms while cuddling into her arms. Amora quietly cooed over the mini cat in her arms.

Quickly paying for the kitten for her boyfriend, with her gallons in her back Jean pocket.

---

"Amora he's so cute," Sheena gushed over the wide eyed kitten.

Amora laughed, seeing her her mother cuddle up closely with the green eyes kitten.

"He's gonna love him."

"I'm kinda jealous, you've never got me a gift like that before," Fleur pouted, making Amora give her a 'you joking' look.

"Well maybe your new boyfriend Bill, will get you one," Amora pointed out, Fleur just got into a relationships with one of the Weasley's kids, Bill Weasley, he caught her eye when he came to support Harry along with the other Weasley's, and got to know him better when she took a part time job at Gringotts the wizarding bank.

"Funny."

Amora smirked at her sister pissed expression, while the un-named kitten played with Amora long, golden hair.

"Well, I've got to get going. I'll see you soon," Amora said, picking up a bag full of her cloths and Cedric cloths she had 'borrowed'.

"Amora!" Fleur stopped her, "tell him thank you, for saving me."

"I will do."

"Come on buddy," Amora cooed, picking up the Black kitten, holding him closes to her chest.

"Bye mother!"

"Cya sweetheart!"

Amora walking toward the luxurious fireplace and grabbing a hand full of flu powder, with her spare hand. Throwing it at inner hearth of the fireplace, disappearing without a trace.