•CHAPTER 75•

'Welcome to the burrow'

---

Cedric awoke to screech owl tapping their beak on the of the circular glass widow that was only a few metres away from Amora's sleeping body, Cedric untangled himself from her before the tapping got too loud.

As he walk around their bed towards the window sill and grasped the lock on the handle, he turned it open which caused a squeak to come from the hinges, which slightly awoke Amora causing her to groan in her sleep and brought Cedric's quidditch shirts closer to her Chest so she could cuddle into it and smell the familiar aftershave.

Cedric hushed Amora back into her slumber as he slowly opened the window to grab the letter from the owls beak, causing the Owl to soaring off back into the fresh air of the the countryside.

Amora made a suddenly movement that made her t-shirt lift up slightly, revealing her baby bump that had grow a little bit, Cedric smiled and quickly closed the window to stop the cold air from entering the room and walked back over to his side of their bed. Quickly climbing in, which made Amora turn over and cuddling into his chest with her little finger still grasping onto the yellow and black quidditch jersey that she loved dearly.

Cedric's lips pressed against her forehead before he used his thumb to unseal the envelope address to them both, and flipping over the folders piece of paper to reveal the the familiar neat handwriting of Molly Weasley, invite them over to the burrow for dinner than day.

Cedric smiled at the invite but automatically placed It on the bedside table, leaving it for now to see if Amora is up for it or is feeling well.

Cedric sighed out of exhaustion, as he leaned back onto his pillow behind him. Amora's breathing was calm and light as her head nuzzled into Cedric's exposed chest. Cedric smiled at the tiny body next to him, he never really noticed how tiny she was but compared to him she was the size of a mouse.

he stroked her bright blonde hair and moved a few strands of hair from her face to reveal her soft features, the features he hoped that their unborn child would possess. Cedric held her in his chest and cradled her baby bump in the palm of his hand, repeating the sentence 'I love you' in a whispered tone.

---

Cedric guided the couple down a man-made path towards the Weasley's home which many nicknamed 'the burrow', it looked as though it had been a large stone pigpen but extra room had been added here an there until it was several stories high.

The front lawn was bursting with colour from the vibrant tulips being grown below the windows, Mrs Weasley crouching down in front of them as she inspected the colours of the new bloomed flowers, but as soon as Amora came into view of Mrs Weasley she leaped up of the floor and walked as fast as he could to the couple.