•CHAPTER 3•

'Golden boy'

---

Today was an Saturday, meaning no classes for any students. With Amora's new found freedom she decided to explore Hogwarts. Amora found Hogwarts extremely enchanting, with the beautiful moving portraits and the Gorgeous English scenery.

She strolled threw the hallways of Hogwarts, she inspected every last detail of the homely castle. Amora had never see a more enchanting place.

She wonder her way toward the courtyard at the early mornings of the day. She found her self sat under an enlarge oak tree in the yard, reading one of her many books she brought to Hogwarts.

The breeze of the Scottish air went threw her golden locks, and the tingling sensation of air went down her spin.

Amora fuller enjoyed the books she was reading, and rather thick book with around 800 pages and an black cover with stars on the front, she was about to start the 14 chapter, but unfortunately she was interrupted.

"Mores! There you are!" A familiar voice said, catching Amora attention. She look at the two girls strolling toward her.

"We've been looking for you all morning," another familiar voice said, she quickly identified them as her elder sister, Fleur, and best friend, Natalia.

Amora rolled her eyes, "I'm nearly 17 guys! I'm not an baby. I can take care of myself," groaned Amora, with an pout on her pink lips.

"Well you didn't tell us where you were going thought, did you?" Natalia added, but also making a rather good point. Like always.

"Whatever," Amora scoffed.

"Why you out here at this hour anyway?" Natalia asked, trying to catch Amora's attention.

"I wanted to explore this place," Amora said with an small smile, not even glancing at the two girl who stood above her.

They just stood above Amora, after an few second of silence Fleur decided to add something to the conversation, "right, well we're going to breakfast, you coming?"

"I'll be there soon," Amora said, tilting her head to the right.

An few minutes after her sister and best friends left her, she walked threw eliminate hallway toward the great hall. Before she had time to react she made contact with the hard cobble floor.

"Merde!" Amora whisper, cussing in french.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," an unfamiliar male voice said.

"It's ok," Amora replied, tucking an strand of her golden locks behind her ear.

The tall boy extended his arm to help Amora up and she gladly accepted his offer.

The rather tall boy towered over Amora, which made her feel extremely tiny. She had to admit the was rather handsome, he's Carmel coloured hair and his grey mysterious eyes.

"Are you sure your ok?" He asked once again, which made Amora giggle.

"I'm fine," she said with an smile.

She smiled as she pushed her golden hair back off her face, The boy couldn't deny her beauty, her smooth skin and her pearly blue eyes.

"DIGGORY! COME ON!"

Amora turned her head suddenly, noticing the boy with yellow and black quidditch robe on with an tight grip on his broomstick, an nimbus 2000.

"I've got to go to practice, see you around?" Cedric said, with an lob sided smirk on his face.

"We'll see," Amora said, before walking away flicking her hair over her left shoulder.

"Cya, Veela girl!" Shouted the Carmel haired boy.

"Au revoir, golden boy!" Amora said in her french accent, giggling to herself as she carried on walking to the hall.