•CHAPTER 48•

'St.Mungo's visit'

Mungo's visit'

———

Amora appeared in a white room, the smell around her smelled like window cleaner, and amount of people around her was overwhelming.

Until she saw the Diggory' sat the end of the crowded hallway with a few unfamiliar faces, an elderly couple Amora automatically thought it was he's grandparents and first sight and she was right.

"Dear..." Maria noticed her, pulling her into a hug and rubbing her back.

Not noticing the black kitten it her arms, looking down at the sleeping kitten cuddled into Amora's chest.

"And who is this," Maria cooed, stroking the cats upper nose, making him purr in his sleep.

"Oh, I was out with my sister and we saw him and thought Cedric would want someone around while he's here, so I got him for Ced," Amora explained, making Maria smile at the adorable gesture.

"He's been asking for you, everyday actually," Maria laughed, making Amora blush.

"I've missed him..." Amora whispers.

"He hasn't stop talking about you, and he told us everything about you and what you to done while at Hogwarts."

Maria guided Amora towards a single room, both walking past Amos and the elder couple, but quickly giving them a smile.

"I'll let you go in by yourself dear," Maria said, patting her shoulder in support.

———

Cedric was laying their silent, wondering how long until he could see her, hear her, feel her.

The room was rather large for a hospital room, the scars on his face, chest and arms have already healed but the mental scars haven't, having night terrors most nights didn't make it better.

The quiet knock at the door made Cedric's thoughts disappearing in a instant. The door squeaking open, inch by inch, revealing the blonde hair girl he's been wanting to see for weeks.

"Baby..." he cried, making grabby hands at her figure.

"Ceddy," she muttered, placing down her bag but holding onto the sleepy kitten.

Amora placed the kitten at the end of the bed, so Cedric couldn't see him at that moment in time.

Amora pulled Cedric into a long passionate kiss, cupping his bruised cheekbones softly stroking her thumbs across them.

"I love so much," Amora said, a single tear falling down her cheek, which made Cedric whip away the tear bfore it could drip of her cheek.

"I love you too."

The soft meow at the end of the bed, made Cedric look over his feet to see the strange cat noice.

The little kitten had awoke and his little paws hand climbed him onto Cedric legs.

"And who is this," Cedric smiled, rubbing the cats ear making him purr.

"This is your new little companion."

"This cats mine?"

"Hmmm," Amora hummed, stroking the cats dark furr.

"Babe, thank you," Cedric thanked, placing his hand ontop of her own petite ones.

"I've missed you," Cedric smiled, "I've missed you so much, I've asked everyday to see you."

"So I've heard," Amora giggles.

"I haven't been able to sleep much, the nightmare of the though of him trying to kill me again."

"What if I stay tonight," Amora suggested, "not gonna lie I haven't had much sleep either."

"Yeah..."

"Come here, Come on," Cedric motioned, patting the spot next to him.

Amora climbed onto the bed and got under the white duvet and cuddle close to Cedric clothed chest. Making her feel safe again in his arms.

The kitten climbed further up the bed, trying to climb onto Cedric's upper thighs but eventually Cedric had to pick him up and place him their because his little legs could get him their.

"He's so needy," Amora giggled, looking at the curled up sleeping carbon Cedric's legs.

"Yeah, he really is. But it's so cute."

"Does he have a name?" Cedric questioned, getting a simple head shake from Amora.

"How about? Ace?"

"That's a cute name," Amora smiled.

"Not as cute as yours though," Cedric smirked, stroking Amora hair.

"Cedric! You flirt," Amora exclaimed giggling into his chest.

Amora fingers found their way up into Cedric wavy messy hair, slowly curling her fingers threw the Carmel hair, soothing Cedric making his eyes close almost immediately.

"Goodnight baby."

"I love you," Amora whispers, but her was a sleep before she could even finish her sentence. His arms around her body pulling her as close as humanly possible, hoping no nightmare would awake him.