•CHAPTER 73•

More than wanted

---

The days have past since Amora's mother explosive reaction, the events of that night affected Amora more than she expected, hearing her sob over her mothers harsh words broke Cedric's heart. Amora was utterly terrified of telling Cedric's parents frightened they'd have the same reaction her mother did, Cedric comforted her, him knowing very well his parent would be overjoyed at the new of their new grandchild.

"What if they explode like my mother did?" Amora stuttered as Cedric practically dragged Amora towards his childhood home.

"Baby, look at me," Cedric turned towards Amora, he gently grasped her face and stroked her cheeks, "they'll be just as excited as me and you, I know it."

Amora automatically melted at his touch, his smile made her feel fuzzy and confident in his statement.

Amora began to talk but was automatically cut of my Cedric's mother calling their names from their front yard, Amo's was sat on the garden furniture.

Cedric grinned at the sight of his parents, which made Amora smile, knowing Cedric grew up with amazing parent like them, Making me certain he'd be an Amazing father.

"Come on kids," Amos chuckled, waving them over to them, The couple walked over to his parent hand in hand while amora's opposite hand was clutching her purse contain the same baby scan from her latest visit to her mother's.

"Amora honey, it great to see you," Maria said cheerfully, opening in her arms for a hug which Amora accepted.

"It's great to see you too," Amora smiled.

"Don't you look beautiful," Amos complemented, hugging the Veela, "thankyou!"

"How are you kids? What have you been up to?" Amos questioned as Cedric sat down on the outdoor sofa and pulled you down onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her pregnant stomach.

"We're great!" Cedric smiled, as he rubbed Amora stomach slightly, not noticeable to his family.

"Yeah, we've just been have time to ourself mostly," Amora smiled as she took the cup of tea out of Maria hand that she made of her.

"And we've got news too," Cedric grinned obnoxiously, wanting to blurt out the exciting news.

"Oh really how exciting!" Amos smiled.

"Well we're-"

"Your pregnant aren't you," Maria blurted out, walking towards them.

Amora and Cedric shared a look of confusing, wondering how the hell she knew and she couldn't haven seen Amora bump because it was barely showing.

"How'd you know?"

"Mother instinct," Maria shrugged off.

Amora sat there quietly waiting for them to say anything. Waiting, waiting, waiting.

"I'm so happy for you too!" Maria smiled, grabbing Amora's hand to bring her to her feet.

"I've been waiting for this for such a long time," she exclaimed, as her hands made there way down to Amora unexposed baby bump.

Amora giggled, as she looked over her shoulder to see Cedric and Amos in a sentimental hug, his father saying something on the lines of 'congrats son' and 'I Can't wait to meet our grandchild' with tears in his eyes.

"God! I can't wait!" Maria gleamed, which made Cedric chuckle at his excited mother, " dear, I'll be here for you and I'll help in anyway possible. Anything to make this easier on you honey."

"Thank you, I'm so happy your gonna be there," Amora smiled with tears in her eyes, as she held onto the women's hands.

"This baby is more than wanted in this family," Amos announced, with made Amora smile extremely large at the man.

---

"Are we gonna taking bets on the gender?" Amos smiled, getting a 'look' from Cedric.

"Father we are not taking bets in my child," he said playfully, which made Amora laugh.

"How about names? Have you thought of any?" Maria questioned.

"Not really? We haven't really though about it," Amora replied as her head rested on Cedric's shoulder.

"But I know they'll be taking the surname Diggory," Amora pronounced.

"Little baby Diggory," Cedric cooed, earning a kiss on the cheek from Amora which left a glossy kiss mark on his lower cheek.

"Oops," Amora whispered, before she grasped her purse for a hanky she had in there, while she unzipped the white purse the untra sound picture fell out onto the floor.

Amora leaned down to grab it, but was cut of my Amos grasping it first, "dear I've got it I don't want you to hurt your self or the baby."

He didn't realise what he was looking at until he went to give it back to her, his facial expressions softened at the sight of the a strawberry size child.

"Oh my," he cried, as a tear fell from his greys eyes.

"My little grandchild," they both softly spoke.

"You can keep it if you wish, we've got a few of them," Amora offered them.

"It was for my mother before she decided she wants nothing to do with me anymore," Amora spoke quietly, Cedric hugged Amora closer at them words.

"Well dear, your more than wanted here." Amos comforted.