•CHAPTER 91•

'Till death do us part'

---

The bright sunshine was reflecting around the room as Amora sat in front of a mirror as her sister styled her hair, her fingers face through Amoras silky hair as she braided her hair at the top of her head making a halo while the bottom was curled slightly. Her makeup was newly done, her nude eyeshadow made her eyes pop out as her bright green shun as people looked at them.

Her body was wrapped in a pink silk robe as is waiting a bit before putting her gorgeous dress on. Fleur smiled as she saw her younger sister trapped in her thoughts. Fleur helped a lot with her wedding wanting Amoras wedding to be perfect for her.

"I can't believe my baby sister is getting married," Fleur cooed as she curled the last piece of hair of Amoras head before helping her up. She tried not to step on her bridesmaids dress that cover her whole body, the light blue dress was gorgeous reminding them both of their old Beauxbaton uniform they love dearly.

"I'm so nervous," Amora whispered trying to stop her hands from shaking, "were you this nervous?"

Fleur laughed slight at her sister before helping her, "oh yeah! I was shitting myself and it's normal but you'll be fine. I promise."

The sudden noice of a knock came from the doorway making them both turn around slight, noticing Maria was stood in a floral dress Waite Sekani in her arms, he was in a tiny baby suit which Cedric had bought him weeks prior to the wedding.

"Oh honey." Maria breathed as she saw her feature daughter-in-law getting ready, her eyes lightly gloss over before Amora reached out to give her a hug, "you look beautiful, so Beautiful."

"Thank you," Amora thanked before Sekani's reached out for Fleur to take him with his little hands moving towards her and saying, "fi-fi." Not being able to say her name properly.

"I have a little something for you," she smiled before handing her a tiny little box that was red with white ribbon tied around the top making a big bow. Beneath the box was a gorgeous silver feather clip, Amora smiled before looking up to her, "this was what I wore at my wedding and I'd be honoured if you'd wear it aswell."

"I'd love too."

"May I?" She asked making me turn around allowing her to clip in the her hair before looking at the placement, earning a smile from her and Fleur.

"Your so beautiful, Cedric one lucky man," he smiled before taking Sekani and leaving the room with her babbling grandson.

Amora exhaled quickly before turning around to see her dress hung up in the corner of the room making Fleur squeal in excitement at the sight of it, "it's dress this, come on come on. We've only got a hour to go." She exclaimed before pulled Amora toward her dress

---

Cedric stood at the alter along with Herbert and Bill, all of them in dresses in smart black tuxedos, chatter voices rang through the air as multiple guests began to sit down on the church pews. Cedric kept fiddling with his hands and hair as he stood they're nervously, until saw his mother walk in with his son in they're arms.

The beautiful music echoed through the small church that was located near they're home in the little village they adored, seeing Amora walk down the isle holding onto Fleur arms as she guided her down the hall. The exquisite white dress fit like a glove, the vail was covered in decorative flowers along with the bottom of the dress, the sheer straps holding up the dress as she walked down the hallway.

Cedric smiled as he saw his in real life angel walked towards him, her face was so Angelic as she smiled at him. Fleur helped Amora up the step onto the alter, her hands taking Cedric's palm into his.

"You look beautiful," Cedric muttered no quest hearing which made Amora blush slightly before looking back up at him.

The minister step forwards and proudly spoke, "we are gathered here today to witness the matrimony between two people, Cedric Amos Diggory and Amora Joy Delacour."

All they could concentrate was each other. The whole world melted between them, they both got lost in each other eyes as they gleamed at each other. A light tear released from Cedric's eyes as he pronounced his vows to her, Amora squeezed his palms as she giggled. Amora managed to say her vows before she shed a tear.

Amora was brought back to her senses when she felt the cold sensation slipping into her ring fing, the simple silver hand wrapping around the finger. Amora gentle slipped the ring on his finger.

"I now pronounced you husband and wife," he officiated. Cedric held Amora cheeks before kissing her, "you may kiss the bride."

Cedric drew Amora for a gentle kiss as the guest cheered and clapped, a light giggle left Amora lips before she kissed him once again.

---

The slightly quiet music played as Cedric held Amoras waist as they swayed together for they first dance as a couple, Amora held her chin against his left shoulder as they twirled around the dance floor.

He gentle picked her up spinning her around making her smile, remind them of the Yule ball they attended together.

Cedric kissed Amora's shoulders as they continue to sway as one, but being interrupted by the tiny baby toppling towards them causing 'awes' to come fro m they lips.

"Ma-ma," Sekani's pouted before being picked up by Amora and Continued dancing with her husband, Sekani layer his head on the on Amoras chest as they move along the floor.

Dancing as one.