•CHAPTER 77•

'Pop the question!'

---

It was happening! Fleur tried to keep it together but when she wasn't Around anyone she just squealed and laughed at the thought of her younger sister being Married and with a Child too. The unbelievable new was eating her sister alive fro mother inside, wanting the nervous Hufflepuff to pop the question.

"Come on Cedric, I can't keep it a secret anymore!" Fleur squealed, "she's gonna say yes! She having your kid for god sake!"

"I know. But I want it to be prefect," Cedric explained as he opened the velvet red box to reveal the stunning ring.

---

The ring <3

The ring <3

---

"How could she say no to that," Fleur laughed, "she gonna say yes you know, she feel for you the second you bumped into her on the way to quidditch practice."

The memory was flashing before Cedric eyes causing him to smile like a fool, not knowing at the time the small clumsy girl from Beauxbatons would have falling for him, knowing she's support him while he enter the tournament, not knowing she'd move to a complete different school away from her childhood friends, not knowing she'd be carry his child.

"Your doing it tonight Diggory!" Fleur pointed in his face, "your being a coward right now! Man up!"

Cedric sighs know she was right.

"You'll gonna get married eventually, you might as-well just asks her now," Fleur stated.

"Your right, I'm just trying to imagine how I'd do it," he said as he started to walk around the room nervously.

"It does have to be perfect Cedric," Fleur whispered, "just magical."

---

"Where is he taking me?" Amora asked curiously as she cradled her baby bump. She turned towards her boyfriends mother as she lead her down towards the small beach near the back of the Diggory household.

"That's the surprise sweetheart," Maria smiled as she helped the 6 month pregnant girl down the steep sand in-bank. Revealing Cedric looking out at the sea in a pair of black jeans and a white button up with the first few buttons undone and the arms of the shirts are filled up to his elbows. Cedric felt the presence of his gir, making him turn around to see her in a pink floral dress that slightly blew in the wind.

Amora smiled softly as she glanced at him, she started to walk to him slowly. She started to feel nervous but didn't understand they suddenly feelings that overcame her.

"Don't you look handsome," Amora whispers as she held her hands on Cedric's chest.

Cedric looked down at the itty bitty body beneath him making his heart exploded into a million pieces as he looked into the sage green eyes.

"Your so beautiful," he whispered,

"I love you so much," he whispered before reaching into his back pocket, making Amora wonder why he asked her to come out at this time of day.

"Ced what are y-" she breathed out as she saw him get down in the left knee and pulled out the velvet box out of his back pocket, "Amora joy Delacour, I love you more than anything in this world and knowing you'll be bring our child into this world and hopeful others," he chuckled, as he looked up into Amora's tear filled eyes, "and I'm hoping we'll spend the rest of lives together so will you do the honours and be my wife, my Mrs Diggory?" He breathed out last he opened the Velvet box reveal the exquisite engagement ring.

Amora nodded, and nodded again, "yes! God yes!" She cried as he quickly stood up and he Shakingly slip the ring onto her ring finger and scooped her up into his arms making her squeal.

---

Amora later in bed examine the ring that gleamed in her tiny finger, as Cedric slept soundly next to her with his hands rested on her hips. Her eyes began to close but before she let sleep take her away she quickly removed her ring and placed it on her bedside table so she could get it dirty or damaged.

Her eyes began to close as Cedric brought her closer to him as he slept.

"I love you Mr Diggory."

"I love you Mrs Diggory," he whispered.

---

Ya'll should of check out my newer book :)
An Gilbert blythe fanfic :)