•CHAPTER 34•

'Closer'

---

The warmth of the fireplace floated around the room, making the air homely and cosy. Amora was lying her head on Cedric lap as she drifted in and out of sleep, Cedric slowing playing with her hair making her more sleepy.

"Mmm," Amora muttered, making Cedric smile at his sleepy girlfriend.

"You tired babe?" Cedric asked, making Amora eyes slowly open.

"Babe? That's a new one," Amora smiled.

Cedric raised his eyebrows at her, making her laugh.

"You so cute," Amora mentioned, making Cedric blush a little.

"Love! are you blushing," Amora exclaimed.

"No..."

"You are!"

Cedric shook his head in denial, making Amora lazily get up and crawl onto Cedric lap, wrapping her legs around him, nuzzling her nose into his neck.

Amora giggles as Cedric Extremely large hands rested on her butt, "what wrong mores?"

"Nothing, I just want cuddles," she whispered into his neck, tickling his neck slightly.

Cedric cuddled her closely placing kisses on her shoulders every now and again, until he finally said something, "you wanna go to bed love?"

"Yeah, but can you stay with me tonight," Amora asked, giving him a puppy dog look that she knew he couldn't resist.

"Come on love," Cedric whispered, picked Amora up from under her armpits pulling her up to wrap her legs around his waist, carrying her up to her room while his hands rest on her butt.

Amora mumbled something, but Cedric couldn't understand her, she was whining and kicking her legs as Cedric walked past Fleur's bedroom.

"Baby stop kicking," Cedric laughed, making Amora smile slyly.

Amora peck his lips, to find fleur standing in her door frame glaring at us, "get a room!"

"Shut up, just cause you don't have anyone," Amora pouted, kicking her legs still while Cedric squeezed her butt slightly.

"Don't be doing anything your not suppose to, I'm watching you Diggory!" Fleur exclaimed, pointing a finger at Cedric while walking down the stairs.

"Wasn't planning on it."

Amora chuckled, as Cedric carried her to her room at the end of the hall. Kicking the door open with his trainer and closing it behind him.

Cedric walk around to her neatly made bed, and quickly throwing her onto it. Her head landing on her pillow with her golden hair in her face.

"Cedric!"

"What?" He laughed.

Cedric plopped himself down next to her, causing her to straddle his waist.

"Well hello there," he laughed, making Amora giggle.

"Hmmm," she smiled, Cedric hands resting on the bottom of her thighs puller her closer.

"You look so cute in my hoodie love," Cedric smiled, fiddling with the strings of his green hoodie Amora took from him.

Amora blushed, running her fingers threw Cedric curls, Making his eyes close slowly.

"That's feels so good," he whispered, getting a 'hmm' in return.

Amora lowered herself closer to his face, giving him a quick kiss. Making his eyes open suddenly, with a pout.

"Let me give you a proper kiss," he said, before Amora had time reacted he flipped them both over, so Amora was below him. Crushing his lips into her, making Amora automatically relax at his touch.

The kiss was slow and passionate, Cedric hands moving up the sides of Amora body slowly, making her gasp a little.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" Cedric stuttered, being cut of mid sentence my Amora's lips pulling him back in, and pushing him onto his back again so she can straddle him.

"Shhhh," Amora shush, continuing the kiss, Cedric gripped her hips while she pulled his hair slightly while the continued their steamy make out.

Pulling away from each other, leaving pecks on each other's lips, "wow."

Amora giggled, crawling of his laps and Lied down next to him allowing him to snuggle in behind her, draping his arm around her waist.

"Go to sleep baby," he whispered into her ear, making her smile at the nickname 'baby'.

Amora eyes slowly closed at the feeling of warm around her, and hearing the sweet nothing Cedric whispered to her until she fell into a deep sleep.