•CHAPTER 65•

'Christmas and keys'

---

The amber sun beamed threw the drapes of the darkened glim room, skimming over the Amora's face. Amora has spend the night cuddled into Cedric's grey sweatshirt with Ace close beside her.

Cedric slightly pulled Amora closely trying his best not to disturb her slumber on that Christmas morning. It was early in the morning the sun had only started to rise, the birds singing their perfect harmony's.

Cedric smiled against Amora's skin sending a tickle down her spine, she mumbled and stirred in her sleep, her hair slightly messy and her plump lips slightly parted.

"Baby," Cedric whispered pushing the hair out of her face, "it's Christmas baby, come on."

Amora groaned in annoyance, "Ced it's half five, let's just go back to bed."

"Sorry bedbug," Cedric joked, with his handsome smirk.

"Stop making that face," Amora laughed into her pillow, his smile having a huge affect on her.

"What Face?" He smirked.

"That face..." Amora whispered, cupping his cheek gently running her thumb over his cheek, slowly pulling herself up towards this lips. Sharing a few cute and innocent kisses.

Cedric hummed in satisfaction, letting his hands slowly run down her curved body.

"Why you up so early?" Amora giggled, tracing her thumb around his upper chest.

"Time to get out of bed," Cedric said sarcastically, leaping out of bed and quickly throwing Amora a pair of his sweatpants and his shirt.

Amora quickly changed only to be interrupted by being throw over Cedric's shoulder and carried out the door, Amora squealed loudly probably waking up all the kids on the four floor.

"Cedric," Amora exclaimed, gripping the back of his shirt, "put me now!"

Cedric ignored her.

"I swear to god Cedric Amos Diggory!"

---

Amora kicked her legs around as Cedric carried her into the kitchen of headquarters, meeting a few of the older members, including Mrs Weasley, the twins and Amora's mother.

Amora laughed, gripping Cedric's the back of Cedric's sweatshirt.

"I guess you two had some fun this morning," George winked, causing Fred to laugh.

Cedric's cheeks turned pink along with Amora's causing the tension in the air. Amora mother looking into her daughters with shock and Mrs Weasley snacking the twins over their head with a tea-towel.

"Ok then..." Amora's mother muttered, as everyone else gathered into the kitchen, "present time!"

Cedric realised Amora from his grasp only to pull her into his lap, causing Amora to giggle and kiss his temple.

Most present where bits and bobs, containing a knitted Weasley sweater and cute little sentimental gifts from Cedric.

"Babe, it's Amazing," Cedric smiled, holding the three hoodies close to him. Making Amora heart beat.

"Amora?" Fleur smiled, handing a neatly packaged box to her, "I got you this."

"Thanks fleur!" Amora smiled, unwrapping the box to reveal a pastel yellow dress covered in little pink flowers with a slit up the left side.

Amora squealed jumping of Cedric's thighs, holding it up to her chest measuring it up against her, "where did you get this?"

---

 The dress <3

The dress <3

---

"A muggle store in London," Fleur smiled.

"Thanks it beautiful."

Cedric look in awe at his girlfriend, holding her last present in pocket.

"Babe?"

Amora turned around to see Cedric still sitting behind her, he grabbed her little hand opening it an placing the small box in her palms.

Amora looked confused but still opened the box to reveal a sliver key, Amora's mother smiled at the sight of her youngest daughter.

"Is this what I think it is?" Amora asked, a small giggle leaving her lips.

"Hmm, just like you've alway told me."

"Your joking!" Amora laughed, pulling Cedric of the seat and leaping into his arms, holding his cheek.

"You wanna go check it out," he smirked, holding her waist.

"Yeah."

---