•CHAPTER 89•

'Hogwarts reunion'

---

The time had came, the remaining members of the order had began planning their attack as they heard of Harry's appearance at hogsmeade.

Cedric arrived at His parent home suddenly with multiple bags and necessity need for little zee, Amora had him snuggling in her arms with his blanket rapped around his small frame protecting him from the strong wind. His little tiny blue dummy was stuck between his lips as he dozed off into his slumber.

"Oh honey," the soothing voice of Maria came from the arm chair of they're home, the small women embraced her son in her grasp. The couple quickly got inside from the cold wind that made all three of them shiver slightly, Amora kept kissing Sekani's cheeks and head while rubbing his back trying to keep him somewhat warm.

The young mother held Sekani so tight in her grasp not wanting to let go of him. Know this may be the last time she'll see him, her nose rested on the side of the toddlers cheek as she kiss it multiple times.

The little boy babbled slightly as he felt his mothers touch against his cheekbones making Amora hush him into a sound slumber. Cedric smiled sadly as he saw Amoras eyes build up with tears as she clung onto her son. Cedric's eyes looked down at them both before he gave Sekani a kiss on the cheeks, lifting his tired body away from Amora for a second and engulfing his into his buff arms.

Cedric father appeared out of nowhere seeing his son and future daughter-in-law cuddled together with they're child close by them, both of his parent knowing what was happening. The giddy toddler open his light green eyes looking around the room, Amora laughed a bit only letting a single tear slowly roll down her cheek thinking of the event that may be happening in a few hours.

"I love you so much," Amora hushed as she kissed the boys slightly open lips and face making him squirm in Cedric arms, hugging onto him.

"Mores we need to leave, they'll be waiting," Cedric mumbled against her shoulder.

She nodded her head quickly before hugging him on more time and passing the boy towards Maria who sat on the sofa. She held him against her hip before sending a sad smile towards them both.

"We'll see him soon, I promise," Cedric said holding Amora hand. She looked up slightly to say, "you promise?" She mumbled.

"I promise."

---

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour," snape said, "it's come to our attention that earlier this evening Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade."

Whispers echoed around the hall, before becoming silent again, "now! Should anyone, students or staff attempt to aid Mr Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression," snape explained, "furthermore, any people to have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward will be treated as guilty aswell."

"Now!" Snape continued, "if anyone here has any information of Mr Potters movements this evening, I invite you to step forward now!"

Gasps echoed around the room as Harry walked out of the Gryffindor section, his eyes furrowed slight as he talked, "it seems despite your exhaustive defence strategies, you have still have a bit of security problems headmaster." Harry said.

The great halls door swung open as the order filed in the room, all of they're wand drew out in front of them. Cedric's hand was laced with Amoras smaller hands as they held they're wands out.

"And I'm afraid it's quite extensive," Harry finished.

"How dare you stand where he stood! Tell them how it happened that night, tell them how you looked him in the eye a man who trusted you, and killed him!"

Snapped drew his wand suddenly causing Professor McGonagall to step in front of the teenage boy who lost so much already, students moving to the side of the hall not wanting to be caught up in the mess.

People gasp as McGonagall sent flames towards Snapes even thought he defended himself quite easily. She did it many times over -and over again. Before he was back up near the wall while the carrows were on the floor.

The large puff of smoke morphed into snape and it crashed out of a stain glass window suddenly. Students cheered as McGonagall yelled, "Coward!"

Cedric smiled lightly before pulling Amora into a secure hug while he spun her around slightly earning a laugh.

Suddenly, screeching scream tore its way through the hall, a young Hufflepuff on the floor clutching her ears as she screamed, joined by another.

"I know that many of you will want to fight," the voice of Voldemort whispered through the ears, "some of you may even think that to fight is wise.but this is folly."

"Give me Harry Potter, do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you shall be rewarded, you have a hour," the voice drained out before the silence is broken, "what are you waiting for!? Somebody grab him!"

Ginny step in front of him protectively before being by Cedric and the others.

"Students out of bed!" Flinch yelled as he tobbled down the corridor, "students in the corridors!"

"They are suppose to be out of bed you blithering idiot!" She yelled.

"Sorry ma'am" he cowered backwards, earning a light chuckle from Amora at his stupidity.