•CHAPTER 66•

'Ottery St. Catchpole

 Catchpole

---

The cool breeze of the countrysides air wafted over Amora Tiny nose, as she stood over the oven of their little cottage. The wooden support beams holding up the diagonal ceiling, with fairy lights tangled around them, the touch of greenery around the naturally coloured room made it seem homey.

---

Kitchen <3---

Kitchen <3
---

Amora stood over the oven wearing cedric's quidditch shirt and a black pair of shorts, cooking eggs for the pair of them, humming the the sound of the radio. Not noticing Cedric walking down the stair closely followed by Ace.

"Don't you look nice this morning," Cedric joked, causing Amora to look over her shoulder to see her boyfriend leaning up again the door frame.

"hmmm," Amora smiled, continuing to move the spatula around the frying pan.

"Hmm, that's smells amazing," Cedric said, moving towards her, holding her hips and pecking her neck softly.

Amora giggled, grabbing a fork picking up some of the freshly made egg and feeding it to Cedric.

"Good?"

"Yeah, your cooking is always good," Cedric whispered, resting his chin on her right shoulder.

Amora rolled her eyes, laughing slightly.

"I love this," Cedric smiled, "just me and you."

"Well," Amora exclaimed, kissing his nose, "you better get use to it."

"Theirs many thinks I'll never get use to," Cedric smirked, "and this is one of them."

Cedric gingerly bringing their lips together, he wrapped his hands around her as her fingers threaded threw his honey coloured hair. Smirking again her lips, quickly and sneakily lifting her in the air. Amora letting out a squeal of shock, before wrapping her legs around his waist, their tongues dancing together.

The noice of the someone knocking on the front door interrupting their moment, Cedric slowly setting her on the wooden floor.

Cedric walked over towards the bright red door while Amora transferred onto plates, walking into their cosy living room.

---

  Living room <3---

Living room <3
---

Amora walking into the room, noticing Ace laying in front of the fireplace furring at the warmth radiating around the room.

Cedric stood at the front door talking to someone, his sweatpants hanging low on in hips and his shirtless shoulder muscles in view of Amora.

"Babe, who's at the door and please invite them in you can't leave them freezing on our doorstep," Amora voice echoed threw the house, placing down the plates on the coffee table.

"Yes ma'am," Cedric joked, inviting the two familiar guest in, closing the door behind them.

"Amos, Maria it so great to see you," Amora smiled, hugging both of them.

"Don't you look as beautiful as ever," Maria complemented, holding her face in her palms.

"Tell her that everyday time we wake up and go to be bed," Cedric chucked, grabbing his plate of eggs and sat down on the arm chair beginning to eat.

"They are just like us when we where younger," Amos smiled at his wife as they both sat down at onto the sofa making pleasant conversation with their son.

Amora collect their plates and washed them as Cedric chatted to his parent for the first time in a couple of days.

Amora nearly walked into the living room but was stopped before hearing the Diggory talking about her, "have you thought about it?"

"Dad, of course I have, but not right now we haven't even left school," Cedric explained.

"But I want grandkids, " Maria whined, making Amos laugh.

Amora stood near the door frame for a couple of minutes to see if they'll bring anything else up, but no luck. So she decided to walking into the room.

"Hey Ced, what you talking about," Amora said Calmly acting like she heard nothing.

"It was nothing," Cedric brushed off, gently kiss amora's lips.

"Well, when ever your ready Ced give me a shout boy," Amos jokingly said, standing up clapping his hands together.

"Well we'd best be off, got to see Mr Diggory before work," Amos smiled.

"See ya dad, mom."

"I'll see you soon," they both replied.

"See you soon too," Amora smiled and waved as both disappearing into nothingness.