•CHAPTER 14•

'Our special place'

---

I would like to show you something,
If you wish to come with me, meet me outside of the forbidden forest at 7:00, don't bring anyone.

Your fellow hufflepuff
~ Cedric x

Amora smiled at his offer, no ever noticing her sister watching her smile to herself.

"So what has Cedric ask you?" Fleur smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at Amora. Amora rolled her eyes at Fleur before waking towards her cupboard and pulling out her silky blue robes.

"Why do you think it's Cedric writing to me," Amora said suddenly, being rather defensive about the topic of Cedric.

"I see the way he looks at you," Fleur giggled, Amora blushes slightly when she heard what she said.

"No! We're just... friends," Amora stuttered, knowing she liked him a lot but was sure he didn't feel that same about her.

"Yeah, ok keep telling yourself that," Fleur sarcastically spoke.

"Why do you even care anyway," Amora asked, wondering why her sister was so into her dating Cedric.

"He's a good guy Amora, give him a chance, if you like him tell him," Fleur advised, being a natural older sister and having great advice.

"Ok... ive got to go it's nearly 7:00," Amora rushed, grabbing her robes from her bed and throwing them over her shoulder.

"Have fun!" Fleur yelled, causing Amora to curse under her breathe.

Amora pulled her hood over her golden hair, as she walked towards the forbidden forest. The Scottish air was silent, rather peaceful to her. Back in France it was never quiet, alway crowd with a lot of different people from all around the world.

As Amora came closer to the woods, she heard a twig snap from behind a green blush with multiple berries on.

"Cedric? Are you there?" Amora whispered, not knowing if it was him or someone else.

"Cedric, it isn't funny," Amora whispered again, getting scared.

Suddenly a small dear head appeared from beyond the bush, Amora was rather curious, she'd never see a dear before.

"Oh, well hello there," Amora spoke softly, bending down to the dears height.

Amora looked around not seeing anyone or anything, only her and the lonely dear. She noticed the berries that where on the bush, she picked a few off and collected some for the dear.

"It's ok, take them," Amora softly whispered, holding her palm open in front of the dear. The dear was courteous, accept the berries and munched on them.

Amora felt a warmth of a person stood behind her, she knew it was Cedric, let's be honest no he would be out at this time especially war the forbidden forest.

"Amora? What you doing?" Cedric asked, causing Amora to jump and frightening the dear causing it to run away from her.

"Well I was feeding the deer," amora pouted, folding her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry," he frowned, give Amora puppy eye trying to get her forgiveness, but she couldn't resist his eyes, so she obviously gave in straight away.

"Come On then, I need to show you my special place," Cedric chucked, grabbing Amora hand.

Cedric led Amora threw the enlarged oak trees, making Amora wonder where she was being led to.

"Ced, where are we going, how far is it?" complained Amora, her feet where acking her from the far stroll to Cedrics 'special spot'.

Cedric chuckled, "it's not far, be patient," he said, pulling Amora by the hand, practically dragging her limp body.

The moon lit sky was disappearing, the trees where sheltering them from any moonlight available. She became rather nervous wonder where the hell she was being taken to, and this far into the wood at night.

They reached a certain place, outside a pathway, Cedric placed his large cold hands over Amora's eyes before she could say anything else, "Cedric I swear to merlin if you kill me, I will haunt you," Amora grumbled, causing Cedric to laugh at her.

"We are nearly there," Cedric whispered in Amora's ear, causing shivers to shoot up her back.

only giggled at his sentence, Amora walked with Cedric hand over her eyes. She complete trusted Cedric to guide her in the right direction to his destination.

Suddenly Cedric halted to a stop, causing Amora to stumble slightly. She felt Cedric steady breathe on the back of her neck, making her heart ack at his closeness.

"You ready?" He questioned, Cedric obviously knew you where rather excited.

"Yes!" Amora giggled slightly, trying to contain her excitement.

"Ok then..." Cedric said, slowly removing his hand from Amora's green eyes.

Amora's blurred vision came into focus, the moonlight slightly shinning threw the leaves of the enlarge trees. The levelled pathway leading toward a newly looking dock that sat upon the clear blue waters.

"Ced..." Amora whispered, shocked at the beauty of his secret place that Cedric decided to show her.

"It's beautiful isn't it," he said, gazing in Amora direction, but Cedric was wasn't talking about the beautiful hiding away spot.

"Yeah, it is..." she whispered again.

"Who else knows about this place?" Amora questioned, wondering how many people he's brought here.

"My parents and you, of course," Cedric stated, causing Amora to smile knowing that she was one of the only people to have see his getaway.

Amora walked towards the dock, gazing over the clear waters.

" it's our special spot now, instant it?" Cedric asked, probably wonder if she'll tell anyone about it.

"Yeah," Amora smiled.

There hands inches away from each other, they where waiting for the other to grasp the other hand, but either did. So Cedric slow intertwined there finders together, causing Amora to lightly blush but came use to his hand in hers and Leaned her head on his shoulder as they gazed into the forbidden forest.