•CHAPTER 18•

'The first task'

---

Them 2 weeks with Cedric helping him train for his upcoming event brought them closer together, Amora feeling developed in them 2 weeks, making her blush when she talk to him or made eye contact with him.

Amora sat next to Natalia, Amora was sitting on the edge of her chair, fidgeting with her thumbs. Today was the first task of the tournament. All students were seated in the circular arena, which was were the whole dragon fighting think was taken place.

Amora heard two red headed twins, Fred and George, yelling.

"Place your beats here! Bets!"

Amora rolled her eyes slightly at the red beads, ghosting them entirely.

"Your attention please," boomed Dumbledore voice, "this is a rather excited day for all of us."

He's deep voice was cut of by the roars of the dragons, causing multiple students to scream and jump out of there seats.

"Each of the three deadly tasks involve very dangerous creatures," Dumbledore continued, "so all students and teacher must stay seated for everyone's safety."

A couple of minutes go by, the boom from a cannon fills the arena, Causing Amora to jump slightly. Natalia giggled causing Amora to send her a look.

"Diggory! Diggory! Diggory!" The crowd hollered and chanted.

Amora couldn't stop herself from cupping her hands around her mouth and Hollering, "you've got this ced!"

"Ced?" Natalia questions.

"Shut it," Amora stated when Natalia gave her a look and wiggled her eyebrows.

Amora was kinda freaking out over the whole situation. Cedric transformed a rock Into a dog, distracting the dragon long enough for him to retrieve his egg. There trained workers pretty well, but halfway through the dragon turned around to face Cedric, burning the left right side of his face. Causing Amora to become worried about his injury, but she knew it was something that any healer can handle. Next up was Fleur.

"Come on Fleur!" Natalia and Amora yelled, along with most of the Beauxbaton students.

Fleur did very well. She, along side her sister and Natalia and their other friends figured out a spell in one of the many spell books Amora read while at hogwarts, that could put any dragon to sleep. But what Fleur didn't expect was that the dragon would snore, Fleur dragon snored and a little flame came from his nostrils causing Fleur pants to set on fire. After a quick Aguamenti charm her pants were fine, and she collected her egg.

Third to enter the arena was Victor Krum, and Amora really could care about him, giving her time to relax a bit knowing no me she knew was going to die. He casted a conjunctivitis curse on the dragon,which made the dragon stumble around a lot. He'd retrieved his egg in the fastest time so far, but Harry when last.

Harry had actually done great.he summonsed his broom and flew around the dragon, only causing small cuts on his shoulder blades.

Harry and Krum tied 1st, Cedric received 2nd and Fleur placed 3rd, she wished fleur placed first but as long as someone other than Krum placed first she was happy.

As soon as Harry enter the champions tents, Amora leaped out of her seat to go find her sister.

"Fleur!" Amora called out as she entered the tent, smiling at Cedric before tightly hugging her sister.

"You were amazing!" Amora tells her.

"Hardly, I got 3rd," Fleur chuckles sadly.

"Oh hush!"

"I should of done Better!"

"Fleur, I'm so proud of you and so is everyone else," Amora stated, as she continued, "that's all the matters."

"Your being so sappy. Save the tears for your burnt boyfriend."

Amora smacked her sisters shoulder jokingly before making her way to Cedric, who's face was now healed. She jumped into his arms, hugging him as he swung her around and...

'Click'

Cedric immediately let go of Amora at the sound of the camera shutter. Turning around Amora none other than Rita Skeeter, the one who's been writing multiple article about the champions.

"Young love, how," she paused, "stirring."

Cedric pushed Amora behind him slightly, glaring at the reporter.

"Well, since there's nothing interesting happening today, you two might make the front page," Rita Skeeter announced.

Victor Krum came up behind the blonde women, "you have no business here. This tend is for friends and champions only, and you are neither."

"That's fine, I've got what I wanted," Rita said, making Amora roll her eyes slightly.

Amora congratulations all the othe champions before leaving the champions tent.