•CHAPTER 53•

'Rescue'

---

Harry awoke from a bad dream, reliving seeing his parent in the graveyard with Cedric a month prior. The key slowly turned in the lock, causing Harry to scramble for his glasses and wand before the door burst open with a flash of light.

"Professor Moody?" Harry noticed his former teacher, "what are you lot doing here?"

"Rescuing you of course!"

The ex Auror stepped into the darkness of Privet Drive, multiple people crotched on either sides of the street.

"Where are we going? The letter said I've been expelled."

Moody corrected, "well you haven't yet."

"But the Letter stated..."

Kingsley Shacklebolt moved his hand, "Dumbledore has persuaded the Minister to suspend your expulsion, until your hearing."

"My hearing?"

"Hmm."

Everyone formed a line, spears from each other, Harry centre to Kingsley and Moody.

"Don't worry Harry," Tonks reassured, "we'll explained everything once we're back at head quarters."

She turned to him, her naturally purple hair turned red out of anger, "don't call me Nymphadora!"

Moody informed her, tapping his staff on the road side, broomsticks flying into every members hands, Harry looked Along the meme bee noticing the family face of his dream.

"Cedric?"

"Nice to see you too, but we need to get going."

---

Amora was flumped down on her and Cedric's bed along side, Hermione and Ginny talking amongst ourselves.

"So you might be transferring to Hogwarts," Ginny smiled, even though Amora had only meet them they felt like little sisters to them.

"Yeah, well I've talk to my mother about it and she's been sent letters to Dumbledore and the Ministry," Amora smiled, stroking Ace.

"That will be nice, having you around and seeing you more," Hermione smiled.

"What was it like in France, like Beauxbatons?" Ginny questioned, pushing her finger hair behind her ear.

"It's big like double the size of Hogwarts, and it's mostly made out of Marble. Their are the three different house, Bellefreuille, for the brave, sensitivity and loyal. Ombré Lune, for the Cunning, ambitions and curiosity. And Papillonlisse for the kindness, artistic, maturity, and idealistically."

"So what house where are you in?" Hermione asked, wanting to know everything.

"I'm in Bellefruille, Fleur was in Ombré Lune."

"How do you get sorted then?" Ginny asked, fiddling with her fingers out of excitement.

"They shot a sliver arrow across the room, several seconds later the arrow will burst into sparks of your house colour. Purple for Papillonlisse, blue for Ombré Lune and green for Bellefeuille."

"That's wicked," Ginny squealed.

"Not when your 11 and shitting yourself," Amora laughed.

The door opened slightly the creaking disrupting there current convocation, the door open only to reveal the Carmel hair boy, she'd learn to love.

"Cedric! My god!" Amora yelped, jumping of their bed into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. Causing him to stumble a bit from the force.

"Thank god your alright," Amora whispered.

"Why wouldn't I? We got Harry he's down stairs with Sirius and Mrs Weasley," Cedric informed, which made the 2 girl dash down stairs to see if they could catch a glimpse of him.

Cedric held her close, her legs still wrapped around his torso, "what have I missed?" He asked.

"Nothing much they've just been asking questions and talking."

"Well our OWLS letters are coming tomorrow so we can see how well we've done," Cedric smiled.

"And if I get more the 5 O's I don't have to do 7th year," Cedric smirked, Amora never knew that.

"Really? But what if I have to go to Hogwarts alone," Amora frowned.

"And if that happens you could just home school," Cedric suggested, which Amora liked the idea of.

"Well we'll have to find out won't we," Cedric kissed Amora nose, making her blush.

"Hmm, ok," Amora smiled, wasting the day away with Cedric doing random thing, that normal people probably wouldn't do but with him it felt normal.