•CHAPTER 70•

'Croyde Village'

---

The eruption of giggles left the blonde beauty's lips as she ran down the man-made path, Cedric chasing after his beloved girlfriend. Her green floral dress JJ no no nm flowed as she ran away from his grasp.

"Stop it," Amora giggled, as she ran beside the lavenders field.

Cedric only ran faster after her, sweeping her up in his arms tightly, her petit body being lifted from the ground, her lips releasing a squeal.

"Gotta ya!" He smirked, his lips against her left cheek, Amora giggling as she felt the slight tickle on that ever side of her face.

Amora poked his cheek playfully earning a light laugh from him, letting her out of his grasp. The couple walked beside each other, Amora's little fingers wrapped around Cedric's middle and index fingers.

"Where are you taking me?" Amora questioned, her head tilted upwards to look at Cedric Misty grey eyes.

"Croyde Village," he replied simply, "there a cute little cafe, my mother used to take me their all the time."

"Really? What is it like?"

"It's a cottage style shop, just like most houses around this area. It's got beautiful views of the green valleys and tress, and they have wonderful dessert," he explained in much detail, amora's eyes still looking up at him.

Amora kept the conversation going talking about work and who he's kept in touch with from school.

"Has Herbert tried to contact you?" Amora question, Cedric barely hearing her shy voice.

"Well yes, I don't know how he got our address but I just throw the letters away, he betrayed our trust I don't think I can forgive him."

Amora turned her head slightly, wondering why Herbert was trying to contact them.

"Well we'll find out the truth sooner or later," Amora smiled, as she pulled Cedric's hand over her shoulder.

"Hopefully so."

---

The sun beamed threw the tinted grey glass of the homely café, the smell of tea and freshly baked goods drifted threw out the shop and outside. Cedric's hand rested on hers, both smiling at each other.

"You looks so cute today," Cedric complemented as he held her hand in his.

Amora giggled slightly, her eyes locked on the patterns she was drawing into the tops of his palm. Meanwhile, Cedric Ate a bite of cake leaving a few crumbs on the left corner of his lip.

Amora noticed, making her reach over the neatly decorated table to swipe the crumbs off with her thumb, seductively placing her thumb in her mouth.

Cedric's eyes widened at the sigh of his girlfriend, his heart started to race and he his hands get sweaty.

"Shit!"

"What wrong love?" Amora asked innocently.

"I- ehh- nothing."

"You sure," Amora asked once again, a flirtatious smile upon her soft lips.

"I-"

"You wanna go home?" Amora suggested, making Cedric leap up from his chair without a word said, quickly reaching for her tiny hand.

Amora giggled at his reaction, as she quickly placed money on the table in time before she was whisked away by her needy boyfriend.

"Woah! Woah! Slow down!" Amora squealed, as Cedric ushered her towards the man-made path they arrived from.

Cedric looked over his shoulder at the tiny body being dragged along with him, "you think I can wait."

Amora shrugged her shoulders playfully, stroking Cedric curly locks out of his face. Cedric only smirked, as he swiftly grabbed amora's waist and hosted her over his shoulder.

Amora yelped, grasping onto his white shirt making her more balanced.

"Come on let go," Cedric said normally, as he continued walking towards there little cottage, his palms resting on Amora's clothed bum.

"You know I can walk right," Amora whispered.

"Yes, but you walk slow so I'm speeding up the process, princess." He laughed, as she walked fast to the end of the uneven path, reaching the end of a road with no more than five cottages, one of them being theirs.

"Come on let's go!"

---