•CHAPTER 88•

'Here lies dobby, a free elf'

---

After a minute or so realised that they had, after all, made it to the right place, Bill, Fleur and Cedric, Luna and Dean were gathered around the young wizard and the elf, "Hermione?" Harry whispered, "where is she?"

"Ron took her inside to Amora," said Cedric, "she'll be ok with her." Harry kept his eyes on Dobbys lifeless body. The sea crashed against the rocks nearby, Harry listens as the crowd of people gathered around him.

I want to do it properly," were the first words of which Harry was fully conscious of speaking. "Not by magic. Have you got a spade?"

---

Amora hummed as she quickly chopped vegetables up in the kitchen helping Fleur and Bill with dinner for the remaining people in the house, the only toddler in the house sat on-top of the dinner table, clapping his chubby little hands together as he watched Cedric play with him.

Amora smiled at the sight as the others chattered amongst themselves, "it's beautiful here," Luna chimed in as she watched a wind chime move from the wind.

"It's was our aunts, all of use came as kids." Bill smiled, while he stirred some type of thick mixture together in a light grey pot. The smell of chicken swirled through the atmosphere while little chewing noises came from Sekani, his tiny fingers gasp the pinkish berry's Cedric was handing him one by one, "the order now uses it as a safe heaven for those who need it."

"I need to speak to Griphook," Harry said, making Amora look up slightly to meet Harry's eyes her warm smile filled the room. Fleur nodded as she guided him up the stairs and out of sight of the others. Closely followed by Bill and the other teens in the room.

"I can't believe this is happening," Amora sighed. Cedric looked at his Fiancée rest her forehead against the wood countertop as she rambled which her notice was a habit she possessed, "it's a war love. And anyway we all know what Harry and others can do, we just need faith."

Amora stood up and trailed towards the glass window that was central of the kitchen table, her green eyes were glued on the ocean waves crashing against the few rock that stood near the shore.

"What if we run out of faith," Amora whispered pitching herself on the windowsill, her head resting against her clothed kneecaps. Her naturally playful and giggle attitude has slowly began to disappear as the dreading month began to affect they family.

"Since when did you give up?" Cedric said, holding a quiet Sekani in his grasp. The toddler was a quite a shy kids, making himself happy with his blanket wrapped around himself. The emerald eyes looked up at Cedric as he looked around the room, his chubby hands touching Cedric's cheeks that was unshaved.

"Since, we'll you know. Everything," Amora said not looking towards Cedric. Her breathe was steady but caused the window to steam up from the heat of her breathe.

"As soon as this is over, we can go home and have my parents around all the time like we use to and maybe even your mother if youse have made up by then. And we could start planning our wedding and the rest of our lives together," Cedric told her, she turned her head slightly as he rambled, "when do you wanna have the wedding?"

Cedric chuckled, "as soon as possible."