•CHAPTER 78•

'Kick in the gut'

---

The golden sunlight flooded the room, reflecting of the walls onto the bed. Cedric squinted his tired eyes as he started to wake up. The light that streamed threw the curtains only woke him up which he was thankful for, as his fiancé is still asleep beside him with her right hand resting on her pillow, in fact the very finger her engagement was on.

The muttered groans took Cedric back as he snapped out of his own thoughts, her facial expression changed into a shocked pain expression which alarmed Cedric.

"Amora! Love, are you ok?" Cedric whispered, as he gently stroked her cheek bone, making her eyes slowly open.

The smile appearing on her face as she woke melted Cedric heart, as her eye lit up at the light pain appearing at the bottom of her belly.

Her giggled echoed around the room, as her hands reached under the cover and held them gentle on her stomach, applying a little pressure. Her eyes lit up against as she felt a kick as she pressed down.

"Ced, pass me you hand," She said, as she grasped his wrist, forcing his hand down to her stomach her hands where on top of his as she pushed his ha did down a little, to get a kick back, Cedric looked down at his hands as he himself applied pressure to receive a kick from his child.

"Our little one is stretching their legs," Amora whispered, bringing her hands up to Cedric's cheeks,
"Not long now, only two month."

"Two month too long, I wanna see them now!" Cedric whined, making Amora giggle, "you sound like a child babe."

Cedric pouted as she leaded her head against his shoulders, feeling every kick and movement of the wriggly child that was growing inside of her. The pain in her gut made her Yelp in pain as she tried to lay comfortably but was unsuccessful. Making Cedric slowly rub her stomach slowly and whispering soft words into her belly the kicks began to decrease but not fully disappears.

"Fathers touch," he smirked as he drew circle into her belly, receiving more little kicks from their child. The light giggles slipped from her plump lips as Cedric kissed her stomach and whispered sweet nothing to the baby, her finger brushed threw Cedric's little curls as she kiss her stomach making her squirm a little as his stubble brushed against her skin.

"I can't wait to meet you," he whispered as he kissed the exposed skin, "I cant wait to see you take your first steps and your first words, which hopefully be dada," he chuckled.

"I can't wait to see you with our child, you'll be a even bigger softy," Amora giggled, Cedric look up at her with a pout, "your a big soft Ced, admit it."

He huffed, "only for you," making Amora smiled.

Amora hummed as she continued playing with his Mini curls.

---

The quiet meadow was silent yet full of life as the birds chirped above the tree tops, the red throw blanket was layer onto of the multiple coloured flowers with a picnic basket close by from where she was sitting, Cedric legs either side of her lips as she leaned back against his slightly exposed chest.

A small laugh left Cedric's lips as he held a strawberry up to Amora's red stained lips, letting her take a little bite of the tip of the berry.

"Nice?" Cedric chuckled, as her gently removed the juice from the corner of her lip with his finger, her playful giggled left her lips as she felt his buff arms snake around her upper chest and kiss her cheek.

"There delicious, want one?" She asked as she held one of them up to his lips, Cedric smirked and playfully chomped on the red Berry making Amora giggle more.

The laugher left the couples lips as Cedric pulled Amora closer and held her stomach that was cover by the floral blue dress, his hand supported her bump.

"You know, we got a few boy names but no girl names do you have any, I mean it's getting closer," Amora smiled.

"I've though of some, you wanna hear them?" Cedric offered.

Amora hummed as Cedric continued talking, "I really like Ivy, and if she was gonna have a middle name I though we could give her the middle name Marie, name after my mother but slightly different."

"Ivy-Marie Diggory," Amora repeated, "it's beautiful."

"Ivy-Marie Diggory or Sekani Amos Diggory," Amora grinned as her tiny hands touched her belly, the engagement ring glittering in the sunlight.

The sun sunk behind the green mountains as the couple cuddled with each other in the middle of the flower field, the golden sunset beaming on them as Amora layer her head back on his left shoulder, reviewing a few cheek kisses as they sat there in silence as the gaze at the pink sky.