•CHAPTER 15•

'Preparing'

---

Amora groaned as she sat in the lonely library, with piles of books either side of her, flicking threw every single one for information of the past triwizard tournaments to try and get an idea of what to expect for the three challenges her sister will have to face.

Amora slammed shut her 10th book, not findings a tiny bit of information in the whole library. No other students where around her, leave her to her intense research.

"Amora, you've been here all morning ,what are you doing?" Amora recognise the voice, her concerned sister Fleur.

"Find information so you don't die in this tournament," Amora scoffed, obviously feed up with the lack of information she's found.

Fleur pulled out a chair from under the table sitting opposite Amora, "Amora come on it's 2 months away, let's go have some fun. Where only here for a year let's make the most of it," Amora informed.

"Fine, fine! But if you die it isn't my fault," Amora pouted, wanting to continue but her stubborn sister wouldn't let her.

---

"Fleur where are we going?" Amora questioned, fleur never gave her a real answer, causing Amora to get frustrated.

"Fleurrrrrrr?!" Amora whined, trying to catch her attention.

"Fleur? Fleur? Fleur Isabelle Delacour!" Amora yelled, causing fleur to jump A little.

"What?!" Fleur snapped, obviously an annoyed by her sisters whining.

"Where we going?" She asked once again.

"We're going to see Natalia," fleur explained, causing Amora nod.

"But what are we doing though?" Amora questioned again, asking way to many questions.

"What's with all the questions mores?" Fleur probed.

"I'm boredddd, why do you always have questioned about me then,"Amora smirked, trying to annoy her sister.

"That doesn't matter," fleur mumbled, dragging Amora by her left hand without even taken a glance at her silver bracelet that was dangling from her wrist.

"Where did you get this bracelet Amora?" Fleur quizzed, examining her thin wrist.

Amora snatched her arm from her sisters grip, "Cedric gave it to me on my birthday," Amora explained, straight out the bracelet.

A smirk grew on Fleur's face, "you know he like you don't you?"

Amora felt a rush of heat cover her checks, and she quickly turned her head to hide her face from her elder sister before she could make fun of her.

"Change the subject please!" Amora quickly said, obviously embarrassed.

"Soooo, did you find anything about the tournament then?" Fleur asked, tilting her head to look at Amora while walking threw out hogwarts.

"Well, there's normally mystical creatures involved, so I would start look at that kind of stuff," Amora stated, while her and Fleur scuttled down the hallways.

Coming closer to the very same courtyard that her and their friends always hung out in, and one of the very spots she ways saw her newer friends too.

"Coming on the let's go have some fun then," fleur laughted, yanking Amora towards her friends, causing her to giggle silently.