•CHAPTER 30•

'Delacour mannor'

---

Dust flys threw the sitting room air, making a rather big mess in the room. Stepping out of the fireplace the two girls where covered in ash, their clothes covered in black chalk that was probably going to stain their cloths.

"Fleur?! Amora?!" A young lady exclaimed, her tone laced with happinesses.

"Bonjour mother," Amora greeted her, pulling her into a hug along side Fleur.

"My baby girls are home," she whispered, pulling away from them.

Clapping her hands together, "right! We all need to catch up, but before you should go unpack."

"Yes mother," both girls replied, running threw out the many corridors of their enlarge home. Meeting her room door at the end of a corridor, she slowly opened the door seeing her room for the first in 4 months.

Her bed still neat and her plants still growing right, she look around at her room, glancing, for no reason at all only to take in the feeling of being home.

Amora unbuckle her trunk, and placed her cloths away neatly into her cupboards and wardrobes.

Amora look out onto the back field her house was surround with, looking at the trees that look larger and the flower that grew beneath them. Until she felt a pair of eyes glued on her and she knew that look even when she wasn't looking straight at her.

"Hi mom," Amora whispered, turning her head slightly to take a glimpse at her.

"Bonjour dear," her mother said, grinning at her youngest daughter, placing her smooth hand on her shoulder.

"You happy to be home," she asked.

"Yeah."

"So, what is it like in England," her mother questioned, her thick french accent laced with wisdom.

Amora turned to face her mother, staring into her green eyes glistening they way hers do.

"It's beautiful, the fresh air and the their food," Amora smiled looking down at her bracelet fiddling with the charm attached to it.

Amora mother's released her blush appearing on her face, she obviously had never seen her blush as she played with her bracelet. The women reached for his wrist to looking at the bracelet in the sunlight.

"This is beautiful, where did You get it?"

"Oh- hmm," Amora stuttered, she opened her mouth but was cut of by her loud mouth sister entering her room.

"Cedric got her it for her 17th," Fleur smirked, as she skipped into her sister neutral coloured bedroom.

Amora gave her a 'you joking' look making Fleur smirk more, her mother snapped her head around to face her flushed daughter, "it's really pretty, he must be a great guy."

"He real is great," Amora muttered smiling to herself.

"Their actually adorable, walk in on the cuddling in the common room," Fleur started, making pouty lips at Amora.

"I need to meet him, is he coming on Christmas?" Her mother asked quickly, making Amora feel a bit pressure to answer the question.

"I gave him our address, and he said he'll send a letter if he's coming," Amora explained, making amora's mother gleaming.

"He better come I need to meet you boyfriend and his family," she said, patting her shoulder as she left her youngest daughter slightly flushed.

Fleur laughed at her sister walking out of the room with her mother, in the direction of the dining room where the party was being held in the upcoming days.

---

 Amora's bedroom <3

Amora's bedroom <3

---