•CHAPTER 56•

'New girl'

---

The trill of racing into the wall between platforms was strange, seeming to age students as they transport threw it every year to most students.

Maria and Amos when first, followed by Mrs Weasley and Sheena, followed by the multiple red headed siblings and finally Amora and Cedric, Amora grasping onto the trolly with Cedric standing behind her also holding the trolly.

They both melted threw the brick wall ending up at another tea station with multiple wizarding students boarding the train, Cedric was still standing close to Amora, their had grazing each other's every now and again.

Amora felt a few eyes on her, but chose to ignored the looks from mostly boys, Cedric noticed the stares she was getting which encouraged him to drape his arm over her shoulder, show casing she was taken.

Smoke puffed up from the Hogwarts Express, a lot of younger students chattering away in awe. Amora mother help her with her luggage.

Amora, Ginny and Hermione parted ways from the boy, changing in the girl's toilets, Amor spilled on her blank black robes before leaving the room.

"Don't you look nice," Cedric smiled, his hands resting on Amora shoulder.

"Thankyou," Amora smiled, standing on her tiptoe to kiss his cheek.

Cedric smiled at Amora tiny body, she was extremely small, but Cedric though it was adorable.

Both of them walking down the alley way of the train, most giving Amora a look, most of them remembering her and wondering what she was doing at Here.

People clapped Cedric on the back, as he walked past them. The yellow badge reflection of the light, show casing his new role.

Amora was almost knocked over as Gabrielle tackled her into a hug, smiling at her, "I can't wait for everything we're gonna do together!"

Amora smiled, "me too!"

"Herbert," Cedric exclaimed, as he slapped him on the back.

---

Amora's compartments door slid open, reveal multiple Hufflepuff boys with their brooms sticks closely beside them. Them all cheering at the sight of Cedric being alive and well, not even noticing the blonde Veela next to the Hufflepuff big shot.

Cedric hand rested on Amora's upper thigh, rubbing circle slowly into her leg, the boys notice the quiet blonde girl, "this is the new girl everyone's talking about."

Amora smiled slightly at the group of boys, then being Hufflepuff they smiled back, "guys this is Amora, my girlfriend."

Cedric introduced, them all introducing themselves to her, all sitting across from the couple, all asking about their summers.

"So Amora your Veela right?" One boy, Zacharias Smith, asking about Amora school life.

"Yes, I'm when to Beauxbaton last year," Amora smiled, Cedric's chin resting on her shoulder.

"So can you speck french?" Another boy asked, Ethan Humblestone, which Amora nodded too.

"Do you want me too?" Amora questions, the boys looking at her, all of them nodding.

"Je m'appelle Amora Delacour, et je suis amoureux de Cedric Diggory," Amora gracefully spoke, her accent coming threw the words.

"Love, what did you say?" Cedric smiled, Amora giggled.

"That doesn't matter," Amora grinned, pinching his nose.

"She's a Hufflepuff," a boy laughed, all of them agreeing, all laughing after the statement.

---